Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: So...what do you think of Awilix?

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    I tried her out in my other account and I don't see what everybody's problem is with her 3. What are you doing? Are you using it on distant fleeing enemies? Because that won't work. And her 3 really isn't THAT slow. It's slow if the enemy you're using it on just used sprint or something and is no where near you. If you can't land her 3 I think that's a problem with you and not her and you maybe need to master her more? I have missed her 3 a lot of times and I never blamed anybody but myself for that. God forbid HiRez makes a skillshot difficult to land. Everything must be easy. People would whine OP if her knockup could be landed from an angle. I think they should leave it the way it is.

Sorry for the mini rant. Anyway:

From my experience with her, she's a mana hungry AA god. You need to use a lot of her abilities to secure a kill but all her damage comes from AAs.

Also, her 3, in my opinon, is meant to be used right after her 2. You AA, hit 2 and you end up right behind the enemy who's rooted for 1.5(I think? Don't remember) seconds, then you 3 and ult and whoop them. I tried it out a couple of times and it worked fine. It is also fast enough for fleeing enemies depending on the scenario. I also tried buying sprint so I could chase enemies and get close enough for them to be unable to dodge my 3 fast enough.

As I said, she relies on her AA as much as her abilities, So if you're attacking an enemy god melee and they run away, unless they use blink or a teleport or some form of escape(which still requires them to turn around, giving you opportunity to 3 them) you will be close enough to land her 3. I don't think her 3 is too slow and I really hope they don't change it. She seems like a high skill cap god (nowhere near the likes of ullr though lol) and I like her that way. Why she has a lower difficulty than Thanatos though, I will never know.

I really dig her. I like that she is different and how I suddenly realized going the typical assassin build may not be best for her. Overall, I think she's niche. Some people will love her and some will think she's utterly useless. Kind of like Kali. I've seen plenty of users here say she's one of the worst assassins in the game, hardly true. In fact, most AA gods in this game seem to get bad rep. I don't understand why.

In my opinion, she's balanced, fun, and I'm really excited to master her. As I said though, she seems niche. Some people will like her and others won't. I just hope we don't have a Nox situation where people insult you for choosing her.
    Last edited by RazaqMzale; 12-19-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    While the situation that you describe is the easiest to use your ult 2/3/4, it is far from being ideal. The ultimate, aside from the steroid, is a pull with no other cc and some damage. The damage can be easily done by 1 basic. You want to use it when thr enemy is far away, so the pull is noticeable. If you use it in melee range, you are using it only for the steroid and then it would have been better that you wouldnt even have spent the mana on your 3. Her 3 is extremely slow and can be easely dodged. It is easely her worst skill. It does not need more than 1 point. If the projectile speed would scale with level I put some points there. I am against the idea that it knovks up from any range, but a better projectile speed would benefit her a a lot.

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    After some more games, I consider her very flexible. She can play a supportive role if your team has knock ups or be a more traditional assassin and play confusion fu against the enemy team. She does have damage on her skills, but they also favor her basic attacks. Her 2 is the reason she is able to win a melee fight against a quicker enemy. Thanks to it, she also can keep attacking without sprint or Fatalis. So you can either go crits and health sap, or just go for max power with qin's. I think a supportive build would be using some tankiness, plus slowing hammer and max cooldown. I'm yet to try unicorn on her, but I believe that wouldn't be viable, without power or cooldown reduction.
    Last edited by LuxInterior; 12-19-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 487
    drinking a pot stop her passive from getting up before the healing ends S:

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KFire View Post
    While the situation that you describe is the easiest to use your ult 2/3/4, it is far from being ideal. The ultimate, aside from the steroid, is a pull with no other cc and some damage. The damage can be easily done by 1 basic. You want to use it when thr enemy is far away, so the pull is noticeable. If you use it in melee range, you are using it only for the steroid and then it would have been better that you wouldnt even have spent the mana on your 3. Her 3 is extremely slow and can be easely dodged. It is easely her worst skill. It does not need more than 1 point. If the projectile speed would scale with level I put some points there. I am against the idea that it knovks up from any range, but a better projectile speed would benefit her a a lot.
    I don't think that it would be overpowered if the jaguar knocked up from any side. The ultimate isn't that damaging and it's on a 90 sec cooldown. That or the ultimate could be put on a way lower cooldown, as other utility ultimates, like Odin's.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    I found her manageable, nothing OP or UP

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    A lot of the things you said are wrong. 1) Her "root" is for 0.6 seconds, its the duration of the flip so they can't flip or dash while she's in mid air doing it, that's it. It's not a CC. 2) her 3 is incredibly slow and easily out ran without sprint and since its so slow you can easily side step it from a distance AND it has to hit you from behind for a knock up. 3) her 3 isn't meant to be used right after her 2 because it defeats the purpose of her ult pull. It just so happens that's the only way you can use it. Her damage is good, her mana usage is garbage, her abilities need work. I see her either changing the speed of her 3, making it knock up from all angles or her ult pull having CC on it. then she would be complete, 2/3 of those changes would make her great, right now she has no real use.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    I'm scared to use leaps near her, but that's what she's made for. She's pretty fun to play - good damage, but also squishy. She didn't piss me off as an enemy (unlike Ao Kuang) yet, so I'll call her balanced xd
    You're the cat's pajamas

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead littletoot's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    i didnt like it not my flavor

Senior Member Honoured Baphomelt's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I don't know what to think about her. I tried her a couple times and I did well, but everytime I'm against her she ends up feeding like crazy. She reminds me of released Serqet when everyone started saying she was a crappy copy of Loki. I think she has a great potential and when people start to understand her kit she may be dangerous. But right now she's just a feeding focus on whoever's team she's at.