Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: which mages needs buff/nerfs in you opinions?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769

which mages needs buff/nerfs in you opinions?

For me.

1- Kukulkan, he should get a buff on his 1 and a 1 second more for his 3, or at least a better animation for it.

2-Zhon Kui, i've been playing hin and he is one of the least played mages i've ever seen, if he could get back his healing phantoms he would be picked way more than he is now, i would augment the max phantoms of his bag to 25, augment his ult duration to 6 seconds, and add minor healing phantoms, and to counter that he wouldn't lose all his phantoms but instead 1 for each healing and 1 for each damage, healing phantoms are just for self and team heal like 20/30/40/50/60 (+15%).

3-Ra, give his movement passive boost back.

4-Anubis, this isn't a beff nor a nerf, it's just balancing that he needs, less life steal and damage and better mobility, maybe nerfing his passive a bit and his 1 duration taking out his 1 self-root.

5-Agni, he was know as one of the most balanced god in smite alongside ra and poseidon, but he is falling back each patch, he should get a buff on his ult base damage and his passive.

6-Zeus, he is very good as he is now, a saver version of anubis in my opinion, but that suffer a lot with focus being a mage without any AoE damage skills besides his ult, i would love to see a nerf on his ult radius and his ult be changed with his 1, also it would be good to block the use of his 3 if there is no charges, this save the ability if you aren't sure of using it or not (helps some noobs).

7-Chang'e is another one that should get some love in my opinion.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    KKK doesn't need a buff on his one, period, maybe nerf that fuking slow a little.
    Ra doesn't need his speed back, he is already hard enought to box.
    With beads, agni is incredibly hard to gank if he can combo his spells right
    Chang'e is ok as she is, just people dont like her style

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    Kukulkan's tornados are strong enough. I only started using him after the nerf and I don't really feel like I need more damage.
    Zhong Kui is already strong as hell. He is a lot of defenses from his passive and his Ultimate already deals a lot of damage, healing would be too OP.
    I agree with you on Ra, that nerf was ridiculous.
    Anubis still do fine in the right hands, but he is beyond the buff/nerf threshold. He needs a full rework.
    I don't see Agni falling behind, he is fine as he is.
    Zeus is also good as he is, people that complain about him are those who only used him because of the stun. Build him as an adc and you'll see how powerful he truly is.
    Chang'e is also perfect as she is, she has a lot of sustain and low cooldowns. Whad did you want? More damage? That would be insanely OP.

The only ones that require changes are Freya, whose burst damage is ridiculously strong, not to mention that her slow is a lot powerful and Ao Kuang, he could use more mobility, maybe give him a little damage reduction to compensate.

Senior Member Chosen GoldenSkill's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points
    chang'e is fine.
    how to win games:
    1. understand the meta.
    2. pick an op god.
    3. master him.
    4. spam VEL.
    the game will never be balanced.
    u got an awesome balance team there hi-rez

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    Zeus is also good as he is
    I chuckled a bit. Haha.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Why you want to change anubis to standart mobile god? He gives option. Someone with best damage, but without mobility. We already have enough gods with awesome mobility (janus, scylla?) and many with good mobility like ra, agni and so on.

UPD. Zeus is fine for me too. Dont like him much in conq, but in other modes he doing good. In assault i mostly always have something like 8/1 or 14/5 with him.
    Last edited by JIeBuc; 12-15-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
    I really dislike Zeus. In conquest his lane clear seems way too bad, and in other modes he just takes all the early game kills yet proceeds to be useless late game. I think I'd prefer a rework on him though, rather than buffs.

And don't you dare touch my glass cannon. Anubis is perfectly fine as is. Cannons aren't supposed to be mobile.
    Last edited by Xytech; 12-15-2014 at 02:44 AM.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 490
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by papaijoel View Post
    For me.

1- Kukulkan, he should get a buff on his 1 and a 1 second more for his 3, or at least a better animation for it.

2-Zhon Kui, i've been playing hin and he is one of the least played mages i've ever seen, if he could get back his healing phantoms he would be picked way more than he is now, i would augment the max phantoms of his bag to 25, augment his ult duration to 6 seconds, and add minor healing phantoms, and to counter that he wouldn't lose all his phantoms but instead 1 for each healing and 1 for each damage, healing phantoms are just for self and team heal like 20/30/40/50/60 (+15%).

3-Ra, give his movement passive boost back.

4-Anubis, this isn't a beff nor a nerf, it's just balancing that he needs, less life steal and damage and better mobility, maybe nerfing his passive a bit and his 1 duration taking out his 1 self-root.

5-Agni, he was know as one of the most balanced god in smite alongside ra and poseidon, but he is falling back each patch, he should get a buff on his ult base damage and his passive.

6-Zeus, he is very good as he is now, a saver version of anubis in my opinion, but that suffer a lot with focus being a mage without any AoE damage skills besides his ult, i would love to see a nerf on his ult radius and his ult be changed with his 1, also it would be good to block the use of his 3 if there is no charges, this save the ability if you aren't sure of using it or not (helps some noobs).

7-Chang'e is another one that should get some love in my opinion.
    You want to nerf anubis? Literally the most underpowered character in the game. In league, he is a joke pick. Zeus is never picked in competitive or league anymore.

Meanwhile you think Ra and Agni need buffs. These 2 are literally among the most picked mages in competitive right now.

Seriously, I don't think you did any research on a single item you mentioned, you seem to be just shooting from the hip with no evidence to back-up your reasoning.

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Janus - nerf (because reasons)
    Kukulkan - buff ( mana cost and stuff you know)
    Zeus - buff ( change slow to root or make the slow longer)
    Ao kuang - nerf ( the dragons told me to)
    Nox - buff ( but not in the way that hi Rez did it.)
    Only ones I can think of at the moment.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Hmm.
    KKK: scaling buff on tornadoes. Make it to where it's not total crap and literally a waste of mana.
    Janus: nerf his 2's cooldown.
    Ao Kuang: small nerf to 25% scaling on his 2. Besides that, he's completely fine. Maybe a cast time buff on his 3.
    Zeus: make his AAs travel faster.
    Agni: add a small mana cost to his ult, and increase the damage a little. (like, 10 mana and 50 dmg, because it gets to be totally broken in assault, he becomes an ultbot).
    Nu Wa: rework her passive, and reduce the goddamn radius on the exploding soldiers. The damage was fine, and shouldn't have gotten nerfed, but no way in hell should she be able to stun you with an AOE that big.
    Anubis: buff his movespeed, or make it to where he can move slowly when channeling his 1.
    He Bo: give this bastard some cast times, damn. Make it to where you can POSSIBLY dodge his 3 if done properly.
    Chang'e: increase the cooldown on her aegis. Most Chang'es already build CDR, and 11 seconds for an aegis that heals mana too?
    Ra: reduce the blind on his 2. I realize that's one of the best mechanics, and you can turn around, but when it's hard to tell when trying to gank this mofo and you get blinded and get an ult to the face? .-.
    Zhong Kui: reduce the protections per stack but increase it if you have full stacks (meaning he has to have full stacks to get a benefit, you can't just have TanKui running around with full dmg build taking less dmg than the support :/)
    Nox: Reduce the scaling on her 3, and increase the damage on her 2. With a 3s cooldown and more dmg than Kuku's tornadoes atm, she just needs to build book of Thoth, CDR, and just hold down 3.
    Last edited by Trubblegum; 12-15-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.