Thread: Changed needed to 1v1, so far this is the best idea I have came across

Senior Member Honoured Zàngétsu's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,098
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Changed needed to 1v1, so far this is the best idea I have came across

Quote Originally Posted by Dammu View Post
    But maybe one of those siege-minion-things from Arena or Siege at some point?
    What this guy said.

I always thought it be best to allow the phoenix to kill shit that can't be killed or easily killed, like Baka's minions or Loki's 2. But than players could not back door and therefore the game may actually go on longer than it would currently.

Allowing a stronger than usual minion that can take a real hit to simply stop players just clearing the wave and sitting at the phoenix would be awesome for many reasons, mainly to stop you playing dumb and defending and allowing the enemy to either push you when you go to defend or push the phoenix for a win.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.
    Even if you do not kill the enemy, forcing them to retreat is still a win, this still gives you time to gain Exp, gold and damage the objectives.

Here is what 300+ Ping looks like: Tyr 3v3
    Here is what no ping looks like: Tyr 1v1

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    I say you should stop until the season ends with your suggestions. Try reddit, devs are in a bigger concentration there. Then the season is nearly over. Stop wasting your time here and grind for plat.