Thread: Maximizing my q.q

New Member Cupidhead SmiteBound's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Maximizing my q.q

So today I play smite. I check out the chests and when I leave the winter one it buys it for me. Is this a glitch or just me? Because I lost 400 valuable gems for no reason

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    What did you got?

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SmiteBound View Post
    So today I play smite. I check out the chests and when I leave the winter one it buys it for me. Is this a glitch or just me? Because I lost 400 valuable gems for no reason
    Might want to send a support ticket. If it was a fault on their end they should be able refund you.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    I can't say I've seen such a glitch. But yeah, contacting support would be better than maximizing your q.q to it...

New Member Cupidhead SmiteBound's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I got the Sylvanus skin (which rubs salt in the wound since I almost always play jungle/solo) and I'm not sure if I should put it in the support, as since I bought it I donated to the Red Cross and I don't want to make a bunch of odd transactions and other stuff.

Also, sorry that this is a waste of a thread.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    I got the Sylvanus skin (which rubs salt in the wound since I almost always play jungle/solo) and I'm not sure if I should put it in the support, as since I bought it I donated to the Red Cross and I don't want to make a bunch of odd transactions and other stuff.

Eh, solo sylvanus?
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Member Worshipper philosofaptor's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

If you bought your gems in $100 increments, not in the black friday sale, you paid $5 for the skin. $1 went to the Red Cross. If you'd like to make more donations at that ratio I'd be glad to accommodate you. For every $20 you send me I'll send $4 to the Red Cross okay?

Or, you know, you could just get your gems back and donate to the Red Cross directly if that's really your concern.
    Last edited by philosofaptor; 12-17-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTeknik View Post
    You guys could at least show a shred of empathy and try to address some of these unsatisfied players' issues every now and then.

Their complaints aren't hurting the game or the community. However, a lot of the trolling you guys do around here more than hurts Smite's development, community, rep and chances of further success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane1778 View Post
    People are also infinitely more toxic in Conquest. Conquest is so terrible that unless you have a full premade team, it's gonna suck.

Junior Member Cupidhead BurningFury101's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by philosofaptor View Post
    If you bought your gems in $100 increments, not in the black friday sale, you paid $5 for the skin. $1 went to the Red Cross. If you'd like to make more donations at that ratio I'd be glad to accommodate you. For every $20 you send me I'll send $4 to the Red Cross okay?

Or, you know, you could just get your gems back and donate to the Red Cross directly if that's really your concern.
    (This is my main account and the account I lost my gems on)

I think you took this the wrong way ;P. I don't exactly want to put this in the support section (I'll probably put it in the bug section as I don't want other people to have this problem) because if I get my gems back, what would happen to the money donated to Red Cross? I don't want that weight on my back, but if I could have someone tell me what would happen if I did get my gems back (or if I can) I would greatly appreciate it.