Thread: EU servers dead ?

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3

EU servers dead ?

I got disconnected from a game 20min ago and still stuck at the loading screen when i log back in.

Has Hirez noticed that the EU servers are messed up ?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Olowopeep's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 696
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    My match abruptly ended now, saying ''an ally has left the game, an enemy has left the game'', glitched out and pushed me back to menu. Now there's no play button. EU servers.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Happens to alot of people and HiRez does not seem to care. There is a whole official thread about it from June and nothing resolved yet.

Many times (about once a day) I get stuck in the loading screen for a match (see none of the blue crystals lighting up). Closing the game and rejoining gets me stuck at the same loading screen or I get into the match just to be kicked 10 seconds later. Sometimes I get stuck at the login screen after such a problem, unable to even enter a password. My "goodwill" barely reaches 100%, which is a quite accurate description about my personal opinion about HiRez at the moment.

It happened twice today already. Both matches do not show up in my match list. Goodwill 0% and deserter for both nonetheless.
    Last edited by Lichna; 12-15-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Olowopeep's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 696
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    OK so roughly an hour has passed, I log in to smite, and the loading screen for this same game starts!!! This is seriously glitched right now, I can't even do anything. Ofcourse the game won't start, it's well over even if it ever ended...