Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Lag exploiters

  1. #31
    Senior Member Honoured Dammu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    703
    4
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSev7n View Post
    You had literally said "he did not teleport there". Go read your post you dumb fuck. And catching a spelling error only shows you learned how to use a dictionary, maybe thats big for you idk, congrats?

    "But you probably will disagree with everything and stay true to your initial post/opinion (because this is the magical place of teh interwebz). So, why did I bother? " This is not trying to keep your "decision" open. This is you saying i am wrong, whatever i reply with will have to be wrong as well.

    So FYI, yes you are dumb, you keep contradicting your statements and comments. The fact that you dont even know what you yourself have been saying should prove this. The fact that you dont know anything about lag exploiting yet continue to make a presence in this thread supports it.
    *So, you can take few phrases out of context. Congrats. It was part of an explanation which ended up saying that everything "teleported" for the lagger aswell. You do now what it means when i use "...."?
    *This was not saying you are wrong. This was predicting the fact that your're not open for discussion. That you made up your mind and refuse to any form of disagreement. My prediction fulfilled itself.
    *FYI. You not understanding people who disagree with you, does not make them dumb. I have not contradicted any of my statements. I do have offered further explanation behind my statements and maybe have presented them in a manner that left a wrong impression <- my apologies for that.
    *I continue to make my presence, because I'm bored at work and this discussion amuses me.

    Pls. Can I haz sum moar insults?
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!

    Assault Specialist
    Favourite gods: Ymir, Neith and He Bo

  2. #32
    Senior Member Honoured Dammu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    703
    4
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSev7n View Post
    You think i care about my credibility on here? This community is ridiculous both in trolls and knowledge if i'm supposed to care what a group of failed adults or failing high school students think of me then your mistaken.
    There is intentional lag and unintentional lag. The people intentionally causing are ones doing lag exploits, i used to do it a lot in the past on previous games i know how it works and how common it actually is in todays gaming world.

    I am not getting mad because someone doesnt agree with my opinions, i am getting mad that people are trying to say lag exploiting doesnt exist in smite when every other game has it as well. It was not an opinionated statement it was a fucking fact.
    Who said it does not exist? Not me atleast. I just questioned if this particular case was one, because I have failed to see any proof that the lag was caused intentionally to be exploited.

    Edit: You're* (you just won't learn)
    FYI. Successful adult here.
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!

    Assault Specialist
    Favourite gods: Ymir, Neith and He Bo

  3. #33
    Member Follower TrueSev7n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    148
    7
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 827
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammu View Post
    *So, you can take few phrases out of context. Congrats. It was part of an explanation which ended up saying that everything "teleported" for the lagger aswell. You do now what it means when i use "...."?
    *This was not saying you are wrong. This was predicting the fact that your're not open for discussion. That you made up your mind and refuse to any form of disagreement. My prediction fulfilled itself.
    *FYI. You not understanding people who disagree with you, does not make them dumb. I have not contradicted any of my statements. I do have offered further explanation behind my statements and maybe have presented them in a manner that left a wrong impression <- my apologies for that.
    *I continue to make my presence, because I'm bored at work and this discussion amuses me.

    Pls. Can I haz sum moar insults?

    I'm just going to assume at this point that you are and have been trolling this whole time. Your comments keep supporting this. And no you are not a successful adult because a successful adult wouldnt contradict their own statements or try to join a conversation on a topic they are clueless about. A successful adult wouldnt be bored at work because they'd be working somewhere of importance or enjoyment and not some low life job that has them sit around doing nothing half the time.

    I'm ending this here because there is no point arguing with someone who probably only holds a GED. Go take some english classes at your local community college bud because you comprehension skills are very low.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Honoured Dammu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    703
    4
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSev7n View Post
    I'm just going to assume at this point that you are and have been trolling this whole time. Your comments keep supporting this. And no you are not a successful adult because a successful adult wouldnt contradict their own statements or try to join a conversation on a topic they are clueless about. A successful adult wouldnt be bored at work because they'd be working somewhere of importance or enjoyment and not some low life job that has them sit around doing nothing half the time.

    I'm ending this here because there is no point arguing with someone who probably only holds a GED. Go take some english classes at your local community college bud because you comprehension skills are very low.
    As we already went offtopic... i'm bored at work due to the time of the year - Christmas. All important stuff got done before holidays. Now it's rather quiet in the office from my part. I am doing some stuff between the posts, but it's mostly work that does not affect my success.
    If you think my statements contradicted one another, then you must be really dumb to not understand them.

    But ok. Was nice discussing stuff politely with you. You seem very friendly and open-minded.
    Hope you don't end up with any lag-exploiters again. Good luck.
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!

    Assault Specialist
    Favourite gods: Ymir, Neith and He Bo

  5. #35
    Senior Member Honoured JesusOnAStick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    503
    4
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 630
    Rep Power
    0
    lol op is so sad
    Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

  6. #36
    Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Nowhere
    Posts
    8,400
    31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Rep Power
    50
    I still don't get how you can exploit lag on this game. I've seen people lag and usually we get kills of them.

    I had an enemy Ares literally running into a wall due to lag and we killed him. Same goes to an Artemis that ran straight without stopping or turning.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  7. #37
    Senior Member Honoured Dammu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    703
    4
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Well. You gotta understand. He's just frustrated because he lost to possible lag-exploiters. Whether it's true or not, is irrelevent to the fact that he is certain they exploited it and he lost. It makes people angry. So, I'll forgive him, even tho most of his arguments were in "you're dumb" kind of style.
    Happy holidays!
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!

    Assault Specialist
    Favourite gods: Ymir, Neith and He Bo

  8. #38
    Senior Member Honoured JesusOnAStick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    503
    4
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 630
    Rep Power
    0
    It is not true, it is very clear, they have a friend that is on Australian servers and they wanted to play with him, plus they did shit anyhow.
    Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Honoured Dammu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    703
    4
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    I still don't get how you can exploit lag on this game. I've seen people lag and usually we get kills of them.

    I had an enemy Ares literally running into a wall due to lag and we killed him. Same goes to an Artemis that ran straight without stopping or turning.
    With enough practice and not TOO much lag, you can "teleport"/lag around keeping your enemies busy. The lag can't be too heavy or else you'll end up in a tower or something, but enough to make hitting you difficult.
    Haven't seen any of this myself and it's not easy in Smite, but theoretically it can be done.

    Edit: And I still believe that this particular case was unintentional.
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!

    Assault Specialist
    Favourite gods: Ymir, Neith and He Bo

  10. #40
    FACEIT Prestigious Kaostic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,303
    42
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    I've got far too much work to be dealing with this guys. Stop being dicks to each other. Closed.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •