Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: which mages needs buff/nerfs in you opinions?

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Kukulkan - Attack speed reduction added (to give him something Scylla doesn't have) and duration on 1 buffed, mana cost and cast time of 3 reduced. (exact numbers?)
    Anubis - Basic attack speed while using 1, scaling 25%(?).
    Chang'e - 1 - 5 sec CD
    He Bo - Longer cast on 3
    Freya - Buff durations of 1 and 2 to 4s
    Scylla- 3 - range at ranks 1-4 reduced to half
    Zeus - Lightning storm stuns target for 0.2s each hit
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Member Worshipper philosofaptor's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I play mostly arena so my opinions will be based on that .

Quote Originally Posted by papaijoel View Post
    For me.

1- Kukulkan, he should get a buff on his 1 and a 1 second more for his 3, or at least a better animation for it.
    No, he needed a nerf, he got one, I think his 2 should have been made a little better to compensate but otherwise he's still very good.

2-Zhon Kui, i've been playing hin and he is one of the least played mages i've ever seen, if he could get back his healing phantoms he would be picked way more than he is now, i would augment the max phantoms of his bag to 25, augment his ult duration to 6 seconds, and add minor healing phantoms, and to counter that he wouldn't lose all his phantoms but instead 1 for each healing and 1 for each damage, healing phantoms are just for self and team heal like 20/30/40/50/60 (+15%).
    He's got decent sustain from his self healing but no escapes and his ult requires him to be in melee range. When Hi-Rez put out that survey I voted him as most UP for that, the thing is he's more of a utility mage, like Nu Wa not a burst demon multi-killer like He Bo or Scylla. It would be hard to give him anything that wouldn't make him OP, not sure what to do with him.

3-Ra, give his movement passive boost back.
    Not sure what you mean, he gets a passive movement speed boost from using abilities, he's very strong as is.

4-Anubis, this isn't a beff nor a nerf, it's just balancing that he needs, less life steal and damage and better mobility, maybe nerfing his passive a bit and his 1 duration taking out his 1 self-root.
    He routinely does well in arena as is, especially in skilled hands. I haven't ever played him so I can't speak to specific abilities.

5-Agni, he was know as one of the most balanced god in smite alongside ra and poseidon, but he is falling back each patch, he should get a buff on his ult base damage and his passive.
    Has high DPS and a good escape, fine as is.

6-Zeus, he is very good as he is now, a saver version of anubis in my opinion, but that suffer a lot with focus being a mage without any AoE damage skills besides his ult, i would love to see a nerf on his ult radius and his ult be changed with his 1, also it would be good to block the use of his 3 if there is no charges, this save the ability if you aren't sure of using it or not (helps some noobs).
    He's good in arena, tons of DPS especially with an Odin or Hades to set up multikills for him but there is a lot of bitching from the conquest people about him being weak. He has 0 escapes, I think a modest one similar to what He Bo has would be okay.

7-Chang'e is another one that should get some love in my opinion.
    She is very strong, good heals, total immunity on a non-ult is crazy, good DPS for a utility mage not amazing but not bad either, steals kills as well as any one. She just doesn't have as good of burst but is more than compensated with her mobility passive and escapes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTeknik View Post
    You guys could at least show a shred of empathy and try to address some of these unsatisfied players' issues every now and then.

Their complaints aren't hurting the game or the community. However, a lot of the trolling you guys do around here more than hurts Smite's development, community, rep and chances of further success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane1778 View Post
    People are also infinitely more toxic in Conquest. Conquest is so terrible that unless you have a full premade team, it's gonna suck.

New Member Cupidhead Alextwista's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    None,

Buff warriors.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextwista View Post
    None,

Buff warriors.
    The only warrior that needs a buff is Tyr.
    People say SWK needs a buff, but he does the most dmg of any warrior in relation to how tanky he is.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    Tyr definitely does not need a buff, he has a decent ammount of damage and his defense is also good. I don't see any need for a buff on him.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    Tyr definitely does not need a buff, he has a decent ammount of damage and his defense is also good. I don't see any need for a buff on him.
    He has no clear unless he wants to put himself out of position.
    He requires tons of skill or surprise to play properly.
    He can be countered by using the A or D keys.
    How is that decent?
    His AAs do almost nothing in the beginning, and his chain is so CLUNKY.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Out of all the Warriors I believe sun wukong should get some sort of buff some base damage increase or something imo.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    A buff to osiris would be nice, he is way to vulnerable to mass dmg.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Killgunner10 View Post
    Out of all the Warriors I believe sun wukong should get some sort of buff some base damage increase or something imo.
    He is a guardian with the movespeed of Mercury.
    He is too hard to kill to give him dmg buffs. That would make his support unstoppable.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 967
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Janus does not need a nerf. Yes, he can provide a lot of utility but that is why he is useful. If your team fall behind, then even though your whole team use your ult to enter a teamfight, your team still cannot have enough damage output. And finally his damage, his damage is always overrated by people, in a close game, his two will deal 600-700 damage and his ult is less than 1000 , how are these numbers considered high compare to other burst mage ? And if you are against a tanky team which have 2 or even 3 warrior/guardian, then you will be focus in a CC hell by herc/Tyr/chacc/vamana the whole game and because of their tankyness, your damage will not be enough to kill them. Moreover his early game is quite bad cuz your 1 will nearly deal no damage and your 2 need to be lv 3 or 4 to clear the whole wave. So he will be fucked in early game like scylla by herc/ra or other early game gods.