Thread: Aphrodite Updated Voice Pack (Finally)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered

Aphrodite Updated Voice Pack (Finally)

When I read in the patch notes for Awilix that Aphrodite's VP had the missing lines added, my heart stopped. I immediately was dreading the worst and that it wouldn't match at all (like Vulcan's or Anubis' before they changed his back).
    However, once I logged onto the PTS, I was pleasantly surprised; the new lines aren't too different at all from her original VP lines, there are only minor differences in tone, echo, and overall level of pitch (I think the new ones are a little bit higher pitched than the original). I'm slightly disappointed that she doesn't sound as sultry, but no biggy at all!

If you want to hear Aphro's VP (mix of new and old) without the VGS commands, you can go here: http://smite.gamepedia.com/Aphrodite_voicelines
    Last edited by ZWildeO; 12-13-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    What do you mean that she doesn't sound sultry? I've never heard the word "sultry".

I'm happy too, I love her voice so much. I also like the lines they added for example when she buys item "So hot right now!" or "As long as it doesn't make me look fat!" Haha it's great.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    When describing a voice as sultry, it means it's like seductive, heavy, and passionate. The new lines added aren't as sultry as the old ones IMO.
    But nonetheless, I'm glad her VP is finally complete and it wasn't ruined! I am a happy Aphrodite player haha.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I see what sultry means now. Atleast we won't be hearing [VVGF] Have fun! in a man's deep voice anymore.

Achievements:
    Agreed, it'll be good to finally be able to do VVGH VVGL VVGF again rather than leaving out the VVGF for continuity's sake haha.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Omg, after playing on the PTS, you have stated every word of my opinion here. I agree that she lost some sassiness, but I love that her VP is complete with lines that sound like the goddess of beauty! I feel bad for Arachne players when they use their VVGF though... Lol

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    Ohhh rigght. I forgot about this.
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ZWildeO View Post
    When I read in the patch notes for Awilix that Aphrodite's VP had the missing lines added, my heart stopped. I immediately was dreading the worst and
    calm down holy sh!t its a voice

Junior Member Cupidhead MsFortune's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 85
    yaaaas god, i cried of joy when i heard the new pick up line! " soooo hot right now" , im still jumping out of joy.<3
    finally she got what she deserved <3