Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Patch Notes 12/12/2014 - Awilix Release

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Good luck pulling Xbalanque with that ult, haha!

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Finally Osiris' ult gets cc immunity.
    Awilix seems promising, Nox buffs are nice, although I think adding a ground targeter for vulcan was a bit too much of a nerf.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AivenPrimus View Post
    Meanwhile He Bo Watter Cannon does, 290 + 80% Magic Power with 3 second CD and NO DELAY...
    While Nox does DELAYED 170 + 60% Magic Power

That is seriously laughable
    Leave He Bo alone already. He was nerfed to oblivion because all the whine threads and etc.. His Water canon has 1 range and is a tiny cone which 99.7% of the times will not hit more than 1 God unless the whole team feels suicidal and it's damage is not doubled by Nightfall raven. So leave He Bo out of it.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by LainEdel View Post
    Leave He Bo alone already. He was nerfed to oblivion because all the whine threads and etc.. His Water canon has 1 range and is a tiny cone which 99.7% of the times will not hit more than 1 God unless the whole team feels suicidal and it's damage is not doubled by Nightfall raven. So leave He Bo out of it.
    Dont you even dare,

I have played He Bo myself, and I am well aware of what his abilities can do...
    His Water Cannon can clear waves of minions because of its Size and is way easy to hit because it has no Delay,

And to tell you this,
    Nightfall Raven doesnt double Siphon Darkness damage.... Its 50% on a ability that does 170 + 60% Magic Power, to sum it up it is DELAYED Damage Ability that does 255+90% Magic Power WHEN CONSUMING SHROUD OF DARKNESS..... Which Nox can apply at maximum only once every 9 Seconds
    Deal. With. It.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Question :P
    whats is mean from patch notes - Added Russian, Polish, and Turkish fonts. ? Its for Keyboard ? or translater game (only words_txt - not voice ofc).
    I dont know Sorry for ask.

Junior Member Cupidhead Fantasy's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Can awilix get a ground targeter for her ult?

I know it sounds crazy, but i imagine it as a pretty big cone... It'd help us players know where to pull from a safe distance and combo better with our team mates

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 194
    When is this patch coming out? So badly want to try out awilix :P

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 536
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    - Happy about the nox changes, was about time.
    - The removal of the stun on magma bomb seems legit, too.
    - Pretty happy about the cobra kiss Duration reduce from serquet

But, and i say this as someone who played Ao Kuang excessively since his re-release:

Do you really think that this nerf will make any difference at all? To be honest, with all 6 items i usually have 200 spell power at most. so this change makes a Difference of 4 dmg per dragon on melee hit. Not only that, but i barely ever saw other Ao Players using their 2 as a range ability. For me, this is only the Case until Level 8 or so where i have my Combination of Boots and Fatalis. Before i use it primary for the slow effect, not its Damage.

Even though i most likely will get some People angry with the following: in my honest Opinion Ao is Fine the Way he is right now. Yes, he has very high Burst Potential from mid game onwards and a short range Port, but at the same time he's very Squishy and heavily hurt by any kind of CC.

From my personal experience i can say that many Players seemed to be afraid of him and rather tried to run away instead of facing him, and this is the first Mistake. He's not allmighty, just a melee mage. An Assassin like Bastet or Serquet will eat him up in a 1on1 Situation. Also, get some Actives, beads, aegis or sprint makes a huge difference.

Over many games i even faced these 2 Camps, 1 that says ao is op and the other that says he is fine. All in all, this is just my personal Opinion / Experience and i would be happy if it could be accepted as just that

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 536
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Oh and also will the legendary / diamond skin for ao come out with the Patch ?

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    So when is this patch suppose to be live? It's the 13th and it hasn't happened.