Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Racism to the spanish

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Guys look. Everybody says: Spanish are 90% trolls. But that's not true. The spanish (or who speak spanish) speak in enlgish and play good. And you don't see that. You only see when somebody says: puta no english but the spain community play good. The trolls is a group named in spanish "niños rata" Ratkids Kids from -15 They can't speak english, Their parents let them do all without problem. For that they're trolls but is only the -10% of the spain community. And again... The good players from spain, latam, etc. Speak in English, and you don't see that.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Personally I don't care about their player skill. The game is more fun when I can actually talk to the people I'm playing with. If I spoke spanish I'd speak spanish with my fellow spanish-speakers and I'd be annoyed when HiRez lumps a player who only speaks Portuguese with me.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WipingTheLane's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Hi Rez should def open a spanish server, i just came from a conquest game with 3 spanish people they spent the whole game talking in spanish,feeding and blaming the other players non spanish even to take the roles was a nightmare, they have a big community they should have their own server it would be better for them and for all the other players, im sorry but i've played many games online some of them with really respectable spanish communities but the spanish community on smite is one of the worst i've ever seen on ANY game i've played, i know thers also some good players that we can actually communicate with them and they are nice from spain but due to the big amount of bad players (im not talking about skill wise but behaviour) the reputation of that community is bad.
    Last edited by WipingTheLane; 01-05-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Canox16 View Post
    Guys look. Everybody says: Spanish are 90% trolls. But that's not true. The spanish (or who speak spanish) speak in enlgish and play good. And you don't see that. You only see when somebody says: puta no english but the spain community play good. The trolls is a group named in spanish "niños rata" Ratkids Kids from -15 They can't speak english, Their parents let them do all without problem. For that they're trolls but is only the -10% of the spain community. And again... The good players from spain, latam, etc. Speak in English, and you don't see that.
    My friend setrap is the second best friend I've ever had on an online game, and he's Portuguese.
    He doesn't speak English well, but...
    BBFs
    Best Bros Forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Personally I don't care about their player skill. The game is more fun when I can actually talk to the people I'm playing with. If I spoke spanish I'd speak spanish with my fellow spanish-speakers and I'd be annoyed when HiRez lumps a player who only speaks Portuguese with me.
    What's wrong with Portugese? .3.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.