Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Racism to the spanish

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Get over yourself, the majority of players speak English. Any and everything you say can easily be said about players speaking a different language on NA servers.

Junior Member Cupidhead FoxyLadyArtist's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 340
    This thread is exactly why I left from European servers to North american servers. Everytime I joined a game, spanish, spanish, and more spanish I never said anything about it and just left to NA where I can understand what people are discussing. Maybe we should just throw the spanish people a bone and give them a server where they can speak spanish. Bigger games offer the option too to have people join a french server, german server and those who can just speak english can than easily join english speaking servers, and lets face it a lot of spanish speaking people play this game.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Luzzio's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    "Maybe we should just throw the spanish people a bone and give them a server where they can speak spanish."

We are no fucking dogs. I'm from Spain and I usually play with my friends, who are from Spain too. We never instalock, always talk in english with our team, never BMed anyone. We're always nice to everyone except for toxic players and every single one of them spoke in english. I have never found an spanish toxic player. Am I saying that toxic players are only english? No. Stop with the fucking stereotypes

If you're in a game with me or my friends, you won't know we're from Spain.
    Assholes are everywhere.

If there's any grammar error I'm sorry, english is not my native.
    Merry X-Mas!

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    You speak English. That's nice. That guy two blocks down who plays Smite? Doesn't speak a lick of english. Should probably be in a game about communication with people he can actually communicate with.

Granted I understand most french and spanish I'd come into contact with in Smite (more curses than I'd like to admit), but occasionally I get a German speaker and I have no idea what to do with it.

Je ne parle pas francais, ich spreche nicht Deutsch, no hablo espanol.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Hey guys you a teetering on the edge right now. Let's be respectful of others or otherwise warnings will be given out. Forewarning commenced.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead FoxyLadyArtist's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Quote Originally Posted by Luzzio View Post
    "Maybe we should just throw the spanish people a bone and give them a server where they can speak spanish."

We are no fucking dogs.
    I never meant to insult you... Sorry if I did. I'm just fond of using a figure of speech to lighten the mood a bit.
    And by a spanish server I just meant to help you guys for the people that can't speak english that do speak spanish.
    And yes I am aware that assholes are everywhere, my own country (which isn't english speaking) has it's own reputation on the internet unfortunatly...

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    There's a room for spanish-speakers and portugeuse-speakers to communicate.
    Actually Portuguese and Spanish may have things in common but is quite different.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardgold View Post
    Actually Portuguese and Spanish may have things in common but is quite different.
    I meant within their own communities, not with each other. Really, I'd be more for a language-based server list. If goddamn runescape, the noobiest of noob mmos can do it 10 YEARS ago, then why in the world can't Smite? It boggles the mind that they have professional tournaments with literally millions on the line, but they can't take some of that and increase the number of servers to revamp the system design-wise.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BigDaddySnake's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    I meant within their own communities, not with each other. Really, I'd be more for a language-based server list. If goddamn runescape, the noobiest of noob mmos can do it 10 YEARS ago, then why in the world can't Smite? It boggles the mind that they have professional tournaments with literally millions on the line, but they can't take some of that and increase the number of servers to revamp the system design-wise.
    Be helpful in ranked so you wouldn't have to dodge.

But Spanish speaking people are fine. Everyone everywhere knows Pourtugese is the international language of video game loss.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    Perhaps the people who speak exclusively Spanish and no English at all, never use English VGS.. perhaps they should switch to the Spanish server for the game?
    Bring back Ranked Arena. At least try it, HiRez. The old Ranked Arena used a flawed Ranked system, however your improved one is now in effect. Why not simply try it?

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer Guide. I work off my own knowledge. I do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.