Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism to the spanish

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Racism to the spanish

Hi.
    I'm Canox16 a spanish player and a was playing in a conquest normal and well... we was losing, when [mod removed] says ¡Learn english ***** and i said him: i'm spanish man a don't speak english very well. When he start. Ah yeah spanish for that we're losing. spanish suckses etc. i have pictures
    ( i don't was speaking in spanish):
    [mod removed]
    Please don't he leave. This class of people in smite destroy all the comunity.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Kaostic; 12-11-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    I'm sorry to hear this, but unfortunately, we can't do anything on the forums. To report somebody, please submit a support ticket by clicking here.

I've also removed part of your post because it's against the Forum's rules to name and shame other players.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 784
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    ok ready Thanks man.

Senior Member Honoured Nightr0d's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Canox16 View Post
    Hi.
    I'm Canox16 a spanish player and a was playing in a conquest normal and well... we was losing, when [mod removed] says ¡Learn english ***** and i said him: i'm spanish man a don't speak english very well. When he start. Ah yeah spanish for that we're losing. spanish suckses etc. i have pictures
    ( i don't was speaking in spanish):
    [mod removed]
    Please don't he leave. This class of people in smite destroy all the comunity.
    Thanks
    Just so you know this so called "Spanish racism" is nothing short of the consequence of numerous Spanish speaking player's disgusting trolling.

Here is just a short list of things that I have experienced with Spanish players:

- they insta lock a god
    - take a role that was called
    - speak only in Spanish
    - insult you in Spanish .... something with puta (I have no idea)
    - are mostly trolls
    - don't know how to play (no offense but I never played with a good Spanish player) they all feed or troll

This is not about being racist it's about LOTS AND LOTS of Spanish players being quite obnoxious (not that the English ones are better). Nevertheless, as I said, from my experience I never played with a decent Spanish player and thus I am not surprised by the stigma. It's not about you in particular it's about other Spanish players that simply gave you all a bad rep (and mind you there are quite a few who did/do that even now)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightr0d View Post
    Just so you know this so called "Spanish racism" is nothing short of the consequence of numerous Spanish speaking player's disgusting trolling.
    actually if its with madre it means that your mother is a slut (italian here but playing LoL teach spanish like Dota2 teach russian)
    btw first rule while playing: never say where u are from

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Aren't there South American servers? I know there is an option to change the default server you're on. Wouldn't it just be easier to switch to the South American servers? I have the same issue of them auto-locking and continuing to speak in Spanish, despite the other player telling them "no habla espanol." Honestly, I have no personal issues with anyone of the Spanish decent, but it is the most annoying thing when you are in a game with someone who is continuing to speak in a language you don't understand and just being a general troll about it.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    There's a wonderful thing called a mute button.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Im experiencing the same issue with Russian people.
    This is not racism.

The problem is the most spanish and russian people I came across so far , just instalock in casual and dont let the rest of the team know what poisition they are going to play.

And no one wants to play around 1 person, that doesnt have the decency to learn the basic vocabulary required in order to play a MOBA on international ground.

The plethora of languages spoken in the european realm is vast. Despite the fact that Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world, doesnt imply that the majority of a MOBA community speaks it.

The average player is like 16 years old I would assume, so in whatever country you live English is usually the primary foreign language that is taught in school.

Im from germany for instance , we start out with English/Latin and then advance to our 2nd foreign language 2 years later which is either Latin/English , Spanish , French or Greece.

The Spanish players need to learn to respect the rest of the community theyre playing in.

And yes around 90% of spanish or russian players I come across either Feed , go AFK or troll.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AngelWingss's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightr0d View Post
    Here is just a short list of things that I have experienced with Spanish players:

- they insta lock a god
    - take a role that was called
    - speak only in Spanish
    - are mostly trolls
    - don't know how to play (no offense but I never played with a good Spanish player) they all feed or troll
    So u got call u role ??? why ??? I think it is stupid. Just play the game for fun because u win & u lose, so who cares if they do not call a role. some people can play Jungle & ADC/Hunter better than Mid, Solo, or support, but Jungle & ADC/Hunter almost always get pick fast.
    &
    Puta needs remove it is the B curse word for English

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    yeah I have a couple spanish friends. Sometimes they are very much in the insta lock mood othertimes not. But theirs a mute and report for a reason.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark