Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Why is cabrakan considered bad?

  1. #21
    Member Follower RazaqMzale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    219
    2
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    7
    Here's the thing, just because a god is a "Guardian" doesn't mean he should play support. Guardian is just another name for tank. And like is the case for most Moba's, junglers with a ton of CC and high HP can be really, really frustrating to deal with. Have you guys ever played a match against a team with a Ymir, Athena, or Cabrakan jungler? It's a fucking nightmare. And Cabarakan has high mobility compared to the other guardians, except for Geb.

    Cabrakan is best suited for solo or jungler, in my opinion. His team fight potential isnt as bad as everyone says it is. His 3 coupled with weakening curse gives easy pickings for the allies to do some damage. And his ult is a nightmare for mages with no escape.

    Do me a favor, OP. Don't listen to the forums when it comes to who you want to play. Don't join the hive mind. If people think Cab is bad but you want to play him, play him and get awesome and prove them wrong. Look at Serqet, nobody was QQing about her for a while since her release and now she's autobanned because enough people have rekt players with her.


    Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.


  2. #22
    Senior Member Honoured Messeery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the world.
    Posts
    908
    7
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RazaqMzale View Post
    Here's the thing, just because a god is a "Guardian" doesn't mean he should play support. Guardian is just another name for tank. And like is the case for most Moba's, junglers with a ton of CC and high HP can be really, really frustrating to deal with. Have you guys ever played a match against a team with a Ymir, Athena, or Cabrakan jungler? It's a fucking nightmare. And Cabarakan has high mobility compared to the other guardians, except for Geb.

    Cabrakan is best suited for solo or jungler, in my opinion. His team fight potential isnt as bad as everyone says it is. His 3 coupled with weakening curse gives easy pickings for the allies to do some damage. And his ult is a nightmare for mages with no escape.

    Do me a favor, OP. Don't listen to the forums when it comes to who you want to play. Don't join the hive mind. If people think Cab is bad but you want to play him, play him and get awesome and prove them wrong. Look at Serqet, nobody was QQing about her for a while since her release and now she's autobanned because enough people have rekt players with her.
    The thing is that I like cabrakan, and people keep saying he is trash and I want to know why. Serqet got buffed after her release making her the OP god she is now. I do really good with him but haven't tried him in conquest yet.
    Inactive player. Will be back when smite gets better.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,083
    20
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    17
    I use this build for him:
    1)Pen boots
    2)Ethereal Staff
    3)HoU
    4)Gem of isolation
    5)Situational
    6)Situational
    Creator of the Vent Thread

  4. #24
    Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,352
    27
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    I use this build for him:
    1)Pen boots
    2)Ethereal Staff
    3)HoU
    4)Gem of isolation
    5)Situational
    6)Situational
    If it's Arena, I prefer to build Hide of the Urchin as my second item most of the time. In return, Ethereal staff, if I do decide to build it, is usually one of my last items.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    7,083
    20
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    If it's Arena, I prefer to build Hide of the Urchin as my second item most of the time. In return, Ethereal staff, if I do decide to build it, is usually one of my last items.
    The extra HP is godlike in the early game tough
    Creator of the Vent Thread

  6. #26
    Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,352
    27
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    23
    Urchin gives you 250 HP and MP at completion and costs 200 gold less and is an item that you want to start stacking asap.

    Ethereal Staff only gives you 350 HP and 50 MP more than that, but only about 30 MP + however high your HP is at the point of completion (lets say 1500), so a total of 60 MP. It also costs 200 gold more.


    If you really want the HP, you should go with Warlocks instead, it also gives you more MP and Magic Power and if build early, as Cabrakan you should have no problem stacking it up. Still, for defensive purposes, Urchins early stacked up does a lot for you.

  7. #27
    Member Follower omasparagonarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    202
    2
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Messeery View Post
    The thing is that I like cabrakan, and people keep saying he is trash and I want to know why. Serqet got buffed after her release making her the OP god she is now. I do really good with him but haven't tried him in conquest yet.

    What kind of dumb ass idiots would tell you that Cabrakan is trash? There are only 2 trash, useless Gods in this game, namely Ne Zha and current-state Nox. Cabrakan is not A+++ tier like Athena, but he isn't trash. He is very potent if you have a team with lots of AoE damage. He is OP in team fights if your teammates have CC to trap people in his tremor. Imagine a Pos wavepool or Cupid's ult on top of tremor, or some other combos you can think of. Get GOI on him and just destroy the enemy team. He has 3 sources of damage, so being CC'ed out of his 3 isn't the end for him. Ymir gets fucked big time if he misses the freeze, because there' s no way to guarantee damage on Glacial Strikes. I think Cabrakan is above Ymir for the guardian role, but below Athena, Geb, and Syl
    Don't even bother looking me up. What you'll see is one of my many smurf account

  8. #28
    Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,352
    27
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    23
    Ne Zha and Nox aren't even trash tier.

    Nox has actually good damage and great poke atm and getting high player damage with her is an easy thing to do.

    Ne Zha is decent as well, most people just don't know how to play him properly. Building him like a glass cannon and wonder why they feed.




    You can't really take the communitys opinion on everything completly for granted ever. Nobody complained about Vulcan before someone took him into the ADC role in some pro play that I don't care about and now everyone asks for nerfs (and he gets them next patch), same applied for Mercury, nobody cared about him and then he was everywhere, nobody cared for Serqet because no one knew how to play her and now she is on the nerf list as well.

  9. #29
    Member Follower omasparagonarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    202
    2
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Ne Zha and Nox aren't even trash tier.

    Nox has actually good damage and great poke atm and getting high player damage with her is an easy thing to do.

    Ne Zha is decent as well, most people just don't know how to play him properly. Building him like a glass cannon and wonder why they feed.




    You can't really take the communitys opinion on everything completly for granted ever. Nobody complained about Vulcan before someone took him into the ADC role in some pro play that I don't care about and now everyone asks for nerfs (and he gets them next patch), same applied for Mercury, nobody cared about him and then he was everywhere, nobody cared for Serqet because no one knew how to play her and now she is on the nerf list as well.
    Every characters in this game can do major damage if build glass cannon, even guardians. Nox can certainly do major damage, but ATM every other burst mage is a better pick than her. She's getting buffed in the next patch though, so her standing might change. Ne Zha is complete trash even if he builds tanky. You know why? He has no escape or gap closer other than the sash. If he builds tanky, then he can't 1 shot squishy with his sash combo. If you sash someone and can't kill them, then their whole entire team will jump on you and destroy you. He is a melee with no range damage except for the ring toss. If he builds tanky, he can't kill anybody without the ult and still die if get focused by the enemy team. An assassin's job is to kill someone quickly then get the fuck out. Ne Zha's kit isn't meant to be built like a warrior, because his non-ult abilities do little damage unless he builds crit. If you build Serqet tanky, she can accomplish more than Ne Zha because of her high base damage and ult. If your target is Hebo or an ADC late game, Ne Zha will die no matter how tanky he builds UNLESS he can 1 shot the target. Since he doesn't have sustain nor escape, he has to burst down someone before they can burst him. You have 2 ways to go with Ne Zha: Play him as a glass cannon and 1 shot people, or play him as a "ult bot" bruiser and wait 90 sec to ult a low HP target. Since his sash does so little damage without the crit, he has no option but to go full crit to be effective, and therefore you can't play him like a warrior.
    Last edited by omasparagonarco; 12-12-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    Don't even bother looking me up. What you'll see is one of my many smurf account

  10. #30
    Member Follower RazaqMzale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    219
    2
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by omasparagonarco View Post
    Every characters in this game can do major damage if build glass cannon, even guardians. Nox can certainly do major damage, but ATM every other burst mage is a better pick than her. She's getting buffed in the next patch though, so her standing might change. Ne Zha is complete trash even if he builds tanky. You know why? He has no escape or gap closer other than the sash. If he builds tanky, then he can't 1 shot squishy with his sash combo. If you sash someone and can't kill them, then their whole entire team will jump on you and destroy you. He is a melee with no range damage except for the ring toss. If he builds tanky, he can't kill anybody without the ult and still die if get focused by the enemy team. An assassin's job is to kill someone quickly then get the fuck out. Ne Zha's kit isn't meant to be built like a warrior, because his non-ult abilities do little damage unless he builds crit. If you build Serqet tanky, she can accomplish more than Ne Zha because of her high base damage and ult. If your target is Hebo or an ADC late game, Ne Zha will die no matter how tanky he builds UNLESS he can 1 shot the target. Since he doesn't have sustain nor escape, he has to burst down someone before they can burst him. You have 2 ways to go with Ne Zha: Play him as a glass cannon and 1 shot people, or play him as a "ult bot" bruiser and wait 90 sec to ult a low HP target. Since his sash does so little damage without the crit, he has no option but to go full crit to be effective, and therefore you can't play him like a warrior.
    The hive mind strikes again.

    Blah blah blah No escape, blah blah blah no sustain, blah blah blah other assassins more viable blah blah blah. If you suck with Ne Zha that's your problem. If you find the concept of buying actives like aegis or sprint to compensate for gods with poor(not non-existent, his 1 can be used as an escape) escape abilites too difficult then stick to playing noob gods. The fact that you run around and wait 90 seconds to make yourself useful just says how much of Ne Zha's kit you are failining to utilize. Ne Zha is a god that's difficult to use, and apparently, too difficult for you.

    I'll say it again, just because you suck with a god doesn't make them useless. It just means you're not good with him. I once thought Sun Wukong was only good for poking and surviving ganks until I got stomped by a jungler WuKong and realized I just suck with the guy.


    Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •