Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *Serious* Post Your New Loki Kit Here

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    I think the changes made to passive / 2 from last attempt were good, unsure of his ult change, but the 3 is incredibly OP in my opinion.

If he uses it, he has a massive chance of instantly winning the fight no questions asked.
    Bring back Ranked Arena. At least try it, HiRez. The old Ranked Arena used a flawed Ranked system, however your improved one is now in effect. Why not simply try it?

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer Guide. I work off my own knowledge. I do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DD321123 View Post
    I think the changes made to passive / 2 from last attempt were good, unsure of his ult change, but the 3 is incredibly OP in my opinion.

If he uses it, he has a massive chance of instantly winning the fight no questions asked.
    The lower his health, the more damage it does. Using it when he's mortally wounded leaves him extremely vulnerable up to that point. Using it at half health only gets some utility out of it, not to its maximum potential. And when he's low on health it's honestly a completely pointless ability because anyone competent won't use skills while they're tethered, like Nox's ult.

I was thinking high cooldown anyway so he can't just spam it and become effectively invincible. Like 20-25 seconds.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 487
    k, ill try
    passive: after not being in combat for 6 second, loki enters into a stealth mode where he can't be seen by minions or 50g wards, he is revealed by gods into a 70 and the passive breaks upon damage is done or taken

1 blinding knife loki throws a knife that hits gods or jungle monsters, dealing damage and blinding the enemy for 1,5 second (doubled against monsters, affected monsters wont autoattack)
    damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (70%physical power)
    cd:8 seconds

2 spiked net: loki throws his net, dealing damage and rooting enemy targets for 1 second, and then slowing by 50% for 2 seconds
    damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (40% physical power)
    15 second CD

3 double stab: passive: hitting autos reduces the cooldown of this spell by 0,5 second, doubled against gods
    active ability: his next auto will hit 2 times and both strikes will deal an extra base 15:25:35:45:55 (25% physical power), both hits will apply item effects like executioner, qins, rage, the ability goes on cooldown after 3 seconds not dealing damage with an auto or after the attack is done
    cd, a static 9 second

4 death mark: loki aims at an enemy god, revealing him on the minimap, reducing his armor and giving a 25% extra gold bounty to loki and those who assisted in killing the target during the mark duration
    allies will get a % movement speed bonus when moving toward that target
    last for 10 seconds
    armor reduction: 10/20/30/40/50 flat
    cd:90

why the net? because standing onto the mithology he invented it o:
    the mark will generate caos to both teams, the enemy that will try to defend him and the allies that will try to kill him, creating caos

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead OnlyPlayLoki's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Passive: World-Ending Paranoia
    When his enemies are low on health other game sounds from Loki's allied gods are transformed into the sound of Loki's kit and sounds Loki produces are silenced.

1: Trickery
    Loki angers his or his enemy's troops, causing any within the ability's small radius to become confused as to their target for 3 seconds.
    -If it is applied on enemy minions they will begin to attack any enemy gods, minions or towers within their range of attack, giving preference to gods, then minions, then towers.
    -If it is applied to an enemy god, their control over the chain of command will falter and Loki can damage them without creeps within a certain large radius of the enemy god focusing him. He can also walk through enemy creeps for the duration.
    -At max rank, this causes the gold fury and fire giant to not attack.

2: Pilfered Gungnir
    Gungir fires a blast of energy, damaging anything within its radius. Does low base damage and scales poorly. Does more damage to jungle camps. If used on an enemy god, it increases his movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.

3: I'll End Your World
    Loki tosses a roped knife that marks a target and shares his pain with them, dealing 100% of all damage he has taken and 150% of damage he will take for the next 5 seconds to anyone tethered to him. If it misses its target, he can press it again to pull himself to the knife's location.

Ult: Illusory World
    Loki slices his opponent's throat with a dagger covered in a strange type of poison, causing them to hallucinate and see all allies and enemies as clones Loki for three seconds. Deals a massive amount of damage (like his current ult), but after the duration, the damage is undone, as it was only an illusion. The damage cannot be cleansed and lasts for 10 seconds after the illusion ends, slowly ticking up at a rate of 10% of health lost per second.

Refining it a bit more.

Other ideas: Pilfered Gungnir does small amounts of damage to gods but removes soft cc immunity. The reason for this one instead is because soft cc immunity tends to be unnoticed most of the time and removing hard cc immunity would probably be a little too overpowered. Removing a cleanse would just make him a mean counterpick to Geb.

By the way this is for an assassin.
    Much more refined. I wish people would talk about my kit.

A viable kit imo, the passive is trolly as fuck, but at this point, it matches a sadistic trickster.

OPL
    I used to lose games, then I became OnlyPlayLoki. Now, I lose games cause there are better Assassins.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonLightWave View Post
    k, ill try
    passive: after not being in combat for 6 second, loki enters into a stealth mode where he can't be seen by minions or 50g wards, he is revealed by gods into a 70 and the passive breaks upon damage is done or taken

1 blinding knife loki throws a knife that hits gods or jungle monsters, dealing damage and blinding the enemy for 1,5 second (doubled against monsters, affected monsters wont autoattack)
    damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (70%physical power)
    cd:8 seconds

2 spiked net: loki throws his net, dealing damage and rooting enemy targets for 1 second, and then slowing by 50% for 2 seconds
    damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (40% physical power)
    15 second CD

3 double stab: passive: hitting autos reduces the cooldown of this spell by 0,5 second, doubled against gods
    active ability: his next auto will hit 2 times and both strikes will deal an extra base 15:25:35:45:55 (25% physical power), both hits will apply item effects like executioner, qins, rage, the ability goes on cooldown after 3 seconds not dealing damage with an auto or after the attack is done
    cd, a static 9 second

4 death mark: loki aims at an enemy god, revealing him on the minimap, reducing his armor and giving a 25% extra gold bounty to loki and those who assisted in killing the target during the mark duration
    allies will get a % movement speed bonus when moving toward that target
    last for 10 seconds
    armor reduction: 10/20/30/40/50 flat
    cd:90

why the net? because standing onto the mithology he invented it o:
    the mark will generate caos to both teams, the enemy that will try to defend him and the allies that will try to kill him, creating caos
    Here are my thoughts towards this kit:

1) The dagger that pierces all. Cool idea! Doesn't affect mages but that's totally cool, the blind effect would allow for temporary boxing. The damage modifier on creeps means that jungling takes some thought rather than throwing out a "decoy" and attack from behind. I would be super happy if this could pierce walls too, but that's probably too much. Piercing would allow for some trolly ass plays with stealing camps at low health, snagging kills (since he doesn't seem to have a jump/movement augmenting ability, and all around being a pain in the ass.

2) Net/bola/trippy wire ability. Simple, effective. Doesn't need much explanation besides what would be a viable range? Does this give a cripple effect for the entire duration? Is there a cast time? A travel animation time? This ability would be sick if you could reduce the cooldown by picking up the net (similar to Olaf's axe in League of Legends). Food for the brain here.

3) Staby time!!!! Question for clarity here. Does this ability hit twice or three times? I can interpret this two ways. The first is that the strike hits the target with both daggers (two hits). Or this ability could hit the initial auto attack with an additional two hits from the ability, which effectively means three hits. This ability would be the central burst damage from his kit due to the cooldown being reduced from basic attacks.

4) Death mark. I've had this idea in my head for the longest time. This would make him have a buffed "Bounty Hunter" ultimate. My only criticism (if you call this a criticism, it's more like a commentary on Bounty Hunter) is that this falls off late game. Don't get me wrong, the armor shred and movement speed is great, but the gold gain in the late game is useless (which is the current problem with "B.H." in DOTA 2). Also, for an ultimate that doesn't do damage, I think it needs either a scaling CD or a shorter CD (60s at the MAXIMUM).

My overall opinion of this kit is that it is strong despite having no movement speed augment, no escape mechanism, or reliable initiate. Here is a kit where Puri Beads and HoG will be built every game because of the lack of reliable CC and CC immunity. I could honestly see this as more of a guardian build. Loki would be such a good support with this kit because 1) he could do jungle camps effectively with his first ability, basic CC with his "2", cheap burst with his "3", and a team augmenting ultimate. If you were to shut down Loki it wouldn't really matter because he's more reliant on giving his team more gold with his ultimate.

My review,

OPL

EDIT: Forgot to talk about the passive too!!! Nice passive, very Evelyn esque (once again from LoL). This would be a great mechanic for initiates (totally forgot you wrote about this) but for escapes, well, that would be tough (wasn't 100% sure about the range you were talking about when referring to him losing stealth in relation to enemy gods). Anywho, loss of the stealth on damage taken is hard to deal with (mystical mail) so I would argue that some exceptions would have to apply in regard to stealth loss.
    Last edited by OnlyPlayLoki; 12-22-2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Can't format correctly D: and passive talk
    I used to lose games, then I became OnlyPlayLoki. Now, I lose games cause there are better Assassins.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 487
    ok, about his 2: since it seems you played dota 2, the cast/travel time is similar to meepo's net, for the reason that unless loki is seen this spell may be hard to dodge, the AOE is like the mercury 1 at max rank. the static cd implies that this ability cant be used more than 1 time in a gank, but i think that a scaling cd for leveling it may go well (for how much other abilities give, this ability will be maxed most of the time for last)
    picking up the net for reduced cooldown may be quite too strong because being a ganking initiation tool most times, it will just constantly root the target with some cooldown reduction imho

about the 3: hit twice, i dont want to tear down 15% health pool just with a qin sais in one auto

the ultimate: i think you are right for the high cd it has, but i dont think this just fall off late game, even because if the game goes well, the team will just snowball so hard that will already make hard for the enemy team to catch up. since it does no damage it wont break stealth (unless the condition for the ability are met) and gives another chance for closing the gap
    late game is still a dueling tool that helps assassinating the target

the passive for me is meant to be a ganking tool and an heavy map pression (because you can be everywhere) but you can still get out and go stealth by self peeling with your 2 and just running away
    i think the only exception to the passive is minion damage, to create a good overall and versatile kit (he can be built kind of a caster cdr, splitpusher with a golden bow (the 3 can tear through towers if left alone for a little) and can be something like an hyper carry) yet with a good amount of counterplay (hard to catchup if behind, cant really go into a teamfight like kali, if the gank fails you may pay with death)
    hope you like that
    Last edited by MoonLightWave; 12-23-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonLightWave View Post
    ok, about his 2: since it seems you played dota 2, the cast/travel time is similar to meepo's net, for the reason that unless loki is seen this spell may be hard to dodge, the AOE is like the mercury 1 at max rank. the static cd implies that this ability cant be used more than 1 time in a gank, but i think that a scaling cd for leveling it may go well (for how much other abilities give, this ability will be maxed most of the time for last)
    picking up the net for reduced cooldown may be quite too strong because being a ganking initiation tool most times, it will just constantly root the target with some cooldown reduction imho

about the 3: hit twice, i dont want to tear down 15% health pool just with a qin sais in one auto

the ultimate: i think you are right for the high cd it has, but i dont think this just fall off late game, even because if the game goes well, the team will just snowball so hard that will already make hard for the enemy team to catch up. since it does no damage it wont break stealth (unless the condition for the ability are met) and gives another chance for closing the gap
    late game is still a dueling tool that helps assassinating the target

the passive for me is meant to be a ganking tool and an heavy map pression (because you can be everywhere) but you can still get out and go stealth by self peeling with your 2 and just running away
    i think the only exception to the passive is minion damage, to create a good overall and versatile kit (he can be built kind of a caster cdr, splitpusher with a golden bow (the 3 can tear through towers if left alone for a little) and can be something like an hyper carry) yet with a good amount of counterplay (hard to catchup if behind, cant really go into a teamfight like kali, if the gank fails you may pay with death)
    hope you like that
    Thanks for the clarity.

Here is what I think after this post.

Net. Yep, I know Meepo's net travel time. It's fine, I won't touch this skill. My idea of a reduced cooldown is too much, I take it back.

Double strike. If Loki get's this ability, I will still be able to do 15% health immediately in damage because of auto-attack resets. Though it plagues this game less than others, auto-attack chain resets are still a thing, and on the current model of Loki it's a huge deal depending on what you build. Regardless, it's a good ability whether it hits twice or three times. Also, if the cooldown is affected by auto attacks on towers too, well, I'm happy with that. I don't see opportunity with golden bow though. D:

Passive. It's good in solo conquest, but at higher, more competent play, it's less potent. Just because he's invisible doesn't mean that he doesn't have to walk to get to places. Similar to picking up an invisibility rune in Dota, it takes a while to travel the map to make it effective. The most effective way to combat invisibility is communication, which is apparent at higher level play, but the bane of existence at lower levels.

Regards,

OPL

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 633
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    I honestly think Loki should stick with his old kit, but here's my suggestion.
    I'm no math wiz, so I don't know how the numbers would fit in actual gameplay.
    Passive - Surreptitious Steps: Each time Loki kills an enemy god, he becomes stealthed, and gains inivisibility from wards and the map, as well as 10% movement speed for 10 seconds. After 5 seconds have passed, Loki can be spotted by wards and enemy gods but will still be invisible on the map. (When this occurs he'll be all purplish like when he uses Vanish)
    Ability 1 - Phantasm Dash:
    Loki disappears in a puff of smoke, dashing instantaneously to his target location and dealing 40/50/60/75/90 (+60% physical power)
    worth of damage. If Loki comes into contact with an enemy, he will reappear behind them and gain increased 5% attack speed. If the ability is activated right when Loki dashes into a target, Loki conjures up a numbing gas which reduces the target's protections for 2s.
    Protections reduced: 5/10/15/20/25
    Mana cost: 50/60/70/80/90
    Cooldown: 12s
    Ability 2 - Misdirection:
    Loki empowers his daggers, and strikes enemies 5 times, each strike dealing 30/40/50/60/70 (+40% physical power). If the ability is activated at least after the second strike lands, Loki will quickly reappear behind the enemy and recontinue his assault for 2% reduced damage.
    Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/95
    Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11s
    Ability 3 - Decoy:
    Loki creates a decoy which somersaults into the air and grabs onto its target, stunning them for 1s and then explode, dealing 40/50/60/70/80 (+50% physical power). If the ability is activated once more when the decoy explodes, it will then release a numbing gas which slows enemies in a small radius for 2s. If the decoy instead hits a minion, it will jump off of them and dance around, distracting nearby enemy minions and then explode.
    Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100
    Cooldown: 16s
    Ultimate 4 - Esoteric Assassination:
    Loki teleports himself to his target and laces his daggers with a venom that deals 100/200/300/350/400 (+50% physical power) and administers a toxin into the enemy god's body that reduces movement and attack speed by 25% for 10s. Loki then teleports back to his previous location, and can deal extra damage to that god for 15s until the toxin wears off.
    Mana cost: 80/120/140/180/220
    Cooldown: 120/115/110/95/90s
    I kinda wanted to spice things up with tricks and erratic stuff since Loki is The Trickster God, and I tried staying true to his lore since he did get scarred on the face by a snake, so why not use poison from said snake for his ult?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    I honestly think Loki should stick with his old kit, but here's my suggestion.
    I'm no math wiz, so I don't know how the numbers would fit in actual gameplay.
    Passive - Surreptitious Steps: Each time Loki kills an enemy god, he becomes stealthed, and gains inivisibility from wards and the map, as well as 10% movement speed for 10 seconds. After 5 seconds have passed, Loki can be spotted by wards and enemy gods but will still be invisible on the map. (When this occurs he'll be all purplish like when he uses Vanish)
    Ability 1 - Phantasm Dash:
    Loki disappears in a puff of smoke, dashing instantaneously to his target location and dealing 40/50/60/75/90 (+60% physical power)
    worth of damage. If Loki comes into contact with an enemy, he will reappear behind them and gain increased 5% attack speed. If the ability is activated right when Loki dashes into a target, Loki conjures up a numbing gas which reduces the target's protections for 2s.
    Protections reduced: 5/10/15/20/25
    Mana cost: 50/60/70/80/90
    Cooldown: 12s
    Ability 2 - Misdirection:
    Loki empowers his daggers, and strikes enemies 5 times, each strike dealing 30/40/50/60/70 (+40% physical power). If the ability is activated at least after the second strike lands, Loki will quickly reappear behind the enemy and recontinue his assault for 2% reduced damage.
    Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/95
    Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11s
    Ability 3 - Decoy:
    Loki creates a decoy which somersaults into the air and grabs onto its target, stunning them for 1s and then explode, dealing 40/50/60/70/80 (+50% physical power). If the ability is activated once more when the decoy explodes, it will then release a numbing gas which slows enemies in a small radius for 2s. If the decoy instead hits a minion, it will jump off of them and dance around, distracting nearby enemy minions and then explode.
    Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100
    Cooldown: 16s
    Ultimate 4 - Esoteric Assassination:
    Loki teleports himself to his target and laces his daggers with a venom that deals 100/200/300/350/400 (+50% physical power) and administers a toxin into the enemy god's body that reduces movement and attack speed by 25% for 10s. Loki then teleports back to his previous location, and can deal extra damage to that god for 15s until the toxin wears off.
    Mana cost: 80/120/140/180/220
    Cooldown: 120/115/110/95/90s
    I kinda wanted to spice things up with tricks and erratic stuff since Loki is The Trickster God, and I tried staying true to his lore since he did get scarred on the face by a snake, so why not use poison from said snake for his ult?
    There are some fun ideas here but I'll touch on each skill (just cause I treat everyone the same (except DD321123 and TrubbleGummerino)):

Passive: Really cool idea. This would make teamfighting more viable, especially with quick kills. In some regards it's useless (we lose bonus damage against gods and creeps) and as it's worded ATM assists don't do anything for him, which sucks. Basically, if Loki doesn't get the kill, he's stuck in the middle of a teamfight. Ouch.

Overall Note: I'm trying to comprehend on what you mean with reactivating abilities at a specific timing to get additional effects, please clarify if possible. Also, if there are additional effects, how specific is the timing? Fractions of a second? A second? Two?

1: To summarize this ability, this is Loki's current "Assassinate" with no stun but retains reduced damage and has an added effect. Honestly, I don't think 5% attack speed is anything to brag about. 5% is nothing, the gas that reduces protections? That's amazing. Especially if it's in a small AoE. I don't see a time where the attack speed would be prioritized before the protections gas.

2: To summarize this ability, this, to me, seems like Fenrir's assault ability. It's a good ability, and if it applies "on-hit" effects, OH BABY, LET ME BUILD SOME QUIN'S SAIS. Anyway, once again, the math seems a little funky with the reactivation of this ability. 2% reduced damage means that at rank 3 of this ability I lose 2 base damage, and less than 2 damage from the 40% scaling. That's literally nothing. Like, I'd take 2% damage reduction all day to screw up my opponents casted abilities.

3: Can't summarize this ability. This is a skillshot nuke that has an activatable ability that can only benefit me? Like please, there wouldn't be a time where I wouldn't want to activate this ability after the explosion. You need a drawback to this because unless you have less than 0.5 seconds to recast this ability for the gas, it's too good to not use. Instead, I propose this: if Loki uses the gas, let his protections be reduced too when in the cloud (but maybe only by half the normal amount). This would make Loki think twice before casting it. Just an idea for balancing.

4: To summarize, this is a Loki ult with no stun, but a movement/attack speed debuff that reminds me of Nemesis' ult. Cool ideas here, but I don't like the fact that it teleports you back to your original position. I would rather you take away the bonus damage and allow me to choose to return to my original position by reactivating my Ult. Otherwise, another cool ability.

Overall summary: cool kit. Lose controlled vanish, but that's okay. The trickster aspects of the kit and reactivatables add a cool flair, but are currently very strong the way they are written. Either make the reactivatables hard to time or have a drawback to doing it because they need something to compliment skill or aggression.

Regards,

OPL

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    y is it that everyone wants to add more buffs, cc, and invisibility to loki, to state a simple fact HI-REZ has a horrible time balancing out any form of invisibility. If this is your first moba i recomend playing another moba for a couple days and see how they implement stealth int heir characters and how well balanced they are, they rely completely on stealth entirely, this is not the case in smite. I will go over the kits of the stealth gods and then explain to you y this is unbalanced and then explain that if you took out the stealth from the kit how the god would still act the same completely just not be stealthed and you could still do the exact same thing. simply stating that the stealth in this game is broken and unbalanced making stealth units not rely on their stealth at all but instead abuse the stealth to turn any situation in their favor.

passive is mini crits if attacking target from behind
    his current 1 is invisibility with a speed buff, slight defense buff and a slight attack buff being his first couple strikes are almost instant and a bleed effect- used as a form of engagement and an escape
    his current 2 is cc for minions makes them all stupid and attack a small time bomb.
    his current 3 is a heavy attack buff
    and his current ult is a teleport, attack buff and a stun- again used as engagement or escape
    if you add weakening curse and a combat blink to this kit
    you have three escapes- 4 buffs in 3 moves- 2 teleports- bleed effect- invisibility- minion control- stun not one persons kit is even close to that amount of cc- escape-buff or raw damage.
    you cant their isnt some one built like that in game, so someone with this kit you could take the invisibility out of it all together and it would still be an impressive kit loosing only one thing ability to remain unseen. but instead of leaving him as just a speed assassin that you need to move smarter they just added stealth to it and bam now u have an unbalanced god just simply because you added a stealth mechanic to that char. so they need to balance out the stealth or remove it completely, making him weaker all together making his stealth more of a necessity, and less of a tool, more balanced. you dont see a yimir leading the charge without his freeze up, or an athena charging in without her taunt, but time and time again you will catch a loki hard charging non stealthed to ult 3 combo burst death and casually run away not even using his stealth at all, just because he doesnt rely on the stealth because he already is a great god without it. just a tool to be exploited, stealth units should rely on their stealth completely. if you took his current kit and just made him have to be stealthed to use his ult would balance this character out completely, making him rely on his stealth as either an escape or an engagement and leaving him with nothing else if things go wrong just like every other assassin in game, but as he is you can stealth in back stab mini crit, two rappid strikes, blead, 3 heavy damage and if you get jumped simply ult out. no harm no foul, try again in a couple seconds. he needs balance not more of the cc/buffs/stealth/and damage, but a balance of them completely.

ex2 serqu
    again with a simple combat blink
    passive extra basic attack damage fro ea form of poison applied
    her 1 is a three stage attack performed almost instantly applies a small poison debuff taking extra damage from serq basics- uses engagement-escape
    her 2 invisibility again aplies a small poison debuff causing u to take extra damage fro basic attacks and cc causing you to swing wildly in her direction or at ur teamates
    her 3 again aplies small poison debuff causing extra damage from basic attacks is a leap causing aoe damage in area, -uses engagement or escape
    her ult is a short lunge- causing true poison damage over time upon death spreads poison in aoe small time root allowing team to deal extra damage to target and again a debuff causing extra damage from basic attacks
    this kit allows 3 escapes- 4debuffs causing extra damage- 2 forms of cc- burst attack with crits- true damage poison with spread effect

the new ao
    with simple combat blink
    passive sword charges either giving free cast of spells when mana depleted or extra move damage
    his 1 short range teleport invisibility- aoe splash damage - uses escape-engagement
    2 attack buff and cc slow effect with a the ability to cast forwards making a range attack
    3 cone shaped range attack nothing special but good damage and minion clear
    4 launches enemy upwards two uses - 1 finisher and escape/engagement- 2 cc temporary root lanuches enemy in air causing damage and giving u an escape from single target!
    kit contains 3 escapes- heavy burst damage - slow- aoe splash damage- invisibility/ short range teleport-minion clear, skyward launch

and no form of anti invisibility in the game or even in the works to speak of! HI-REZ has no ability to balance out invisibility at all therefore they should take it out of the game completely, people think loki embodies a true assassin but in reality he is the farthest from an assassin, true assassins resemble kali-nem-baka-merc-finir etc glass cannons heavy damage quick on their feet but easy to kill with short burst of effectiveness. their assassins not cloaked members of the league of shadows with a 100-0 effective range with 3 escape patterns and almost guaranteed 4-1 kd ratio or higher.

HI-REZ just needs to go back to the drawing board and re think their entire invisibility workshop!
    either make sentry wards reveal invis characters like tower/phoenix does or add a potion that reveals them like dota and league does.

edit: forgot serqs one allows for crits to come into play!
    Last edited by bobaluu; 01-28-2015 at 01:17 AM.