Thread: How about Camazots? He should be a great god in Smite.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 769

How about Camazots? He should be a great god in Smite.

Class: Guardian (not support, but a mage bruiser, also a giant bat, wings, head, legs all are bat parts, his body and arms is humanoid dark blue)

Life: 500 (+90)
    Mana: 200 (+40)
    Speed: 365

Passive: bloodlust

Camazots heals 15% of his life when one of his abilities hits an enemy (60sec cdr)

Camazots gains life based 100% of his magical protection.

Ability 1: Camazots will fly in the sky (isn't too high since his model is very large) being immune to enemy damage (but takes damage fromn constructions) and after 2 seconds being immune to CC, while in the air he will take 18%/16%/14%/12%/10% (so end game he will not be able to do good ammounts of damage in a instant, and even if he does he will just kill hinself) of his life as damage per second, when he fall in the ground he will deal 30% of his missing health as magical damage. If camazots hits an ally he will heal for 30% of camazots missing health, passive cc reduction: 20%

Mana cost 100
    cdr: 20sec

Ability 2: Camazots screams loudly dealing damage in a wide line, applying CC depending of the radius that hit the enemy, and revealing enemies out of his eye sight.

Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+40%)
    Radius:10/25/40/55/70

Stun: (fromn 10 to 25 radius) 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2 sec
    mezmerizing (fromn 25 to 40) 1sec
    slowing and silence(fromn 40 to 55) 25% for 3 seconds silencing for 1.5 seconds.
    Slowing (fromn 55 to 70) slow: 15% for 2 seconds

Ability 3:Camazots claps his wings knocking back enemies and doing damage.
    Damage: 100/170/240/310/380 (+40%)

Ultimate: death bite
    Camazots bites the enemy doing 50% of his missing health as damage, he can bite an allie to heal hin for 40% of his missing health. CD:110.
    Passive if camazots receives fatal damage instead of dying he will heal in a small aoe hinself and his allies for 50% of his missing health and stuning enemies for 1.5 seconds if this happens his ultimate will have a 300 seconds cd.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Which pantheon is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Which pantheon is this?
    It's fromn Maya, he was the enemy that xbalanque faced.

drinking with Ymir and the FG in the jungle
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Out of his eye sight. Do you mean invisible as well? ( i state this because imo lokis invisibility is OP there is nocounter toit. games like LoL have champions that can see through stealth in certain situations)

His ulti seems a bit OP. To counter act it he'd have to have a counter balance such as kumbakarhna has where he doesnt die BUT he cant move and still has the possibility of dying due to basic attacks. and the heals should be based on whether or not he gets up after such time.

His appearance something like Ogre from Tekken?
    Last edited by xblackfriday; 12-10-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    "Take all the time you need. For if we never take time, how can we have time."

- Chen Stormstout

Quote Originally Posted by xblackfriday View Post
    Out of his eye sight. Do you mean invisible as well? ( i state this because imo lokis invisibility is OP there is nocounter toit. games like LoL have champions that can see through stealth in certain situations)

His ulti seems a bit OP. To counter act it he'd have to have a counter balance such as kumbakarhna has where he doesnt die BUT he cant move and still has the possibility of dying due to basic attacks. and the heals should be based on whether or not he gets up after such time.
    His passive ult is made like that to provide some survivability if he decide go crazy on his 1 (since end game that ability can do INSANE ammounts of damage, so after that he can secure a kill but than his ult will be wasted, i agree that needs a counter how about that first he can be 1 sec immune to anything than it comes the aoe CC (you can clearly see it coming) if he doesn't cc the enemy he will not heal, so beads, cc imunity and lots of other things.

drinking with Ymir and the FG in the jungle
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 644
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by papaijoel View Post
    His passive ult is made like that to provide some survivability if he decide go crazy on his 1 (since end game that ability can do INSANE ammounts of damage, so after that he can secure a kill but than his ult will be wasted, i agree that needs a counter how about that first he can be 1 sec immune to anything than it comes the aoe CC (you can clearly see it coming) if he doesn't cc the enemy he will not heal, so beads, cc imunity and lots of other things.
    I like it.
    "Take all the time you need. For if we never take time, how can we have time."

- Chen Stormstout

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Iv had enough out of Camazots from reading the "Silverwing" series as a kid.

(Okay, it was actually a pretty decent and enjoyable book series..atleast I thought so when I was younger)
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post
    Iv had enough out of Camazots from reading the "Silverwing" series as a kid.

(Okay, it was actually a pretty decent and enjoyable book series..atleast I thought so when I was younger)
    Loved those books when I did read them but now if I even retry to read have a hard time.
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    This topic should be at Gods and Skin Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    This topic should be at Gods and Skin Concepts
    Sorry didn't know that, moderator will appear soon.