Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Half PSA Half Rant: Jungling

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by M4st0d0n View Post
    This match was lost from the start. My guess is... Two typical junglers are picked. One called earlier than the other, thus feeling rightful about jungling, the other still trying mid against a better pusher, and thus BMing about it.
    I was the only one that called jungle.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    I main jungle and despite instalocking , I witness the following shit a couple times a week :

1) Laner doesnt play the gank with you , he demanded , you called and just watches you and when it fails due not assistance he calls you a noob.
    2) Midlaner doesnt secure the midcamps with you when pinged and then wonders why the enemy is ahead, cause i sure as hell dont engage 2 ppl with full hp and power securing the midcamps on my own.
    3) Support not rotating for camps or objective securing.
    4) Laner not calling back when over-extending and you moving over to play his lane until he would be back and then dies because focused by the enemy and then complaining you wouldnt help him.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead PetraRall's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I was bastet playing a casual and my solo laner blamed me for his underfarm and being totally wrecked. I understand this as I was focusing on mid lane because Scylla was just not doing well, but he decided to bad talk me the whole game and it just got annoying. I hate when people are like that...

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 452
    The list of my most to least experiences with roles is as follows:

- Solo
    - Mid
    - Support
    - Jungle
    - ADC (Because I can't aim for sh*t! lol)

So I can't claim to know alot of what junglers go through. The only thing I want from my jungler is to show presence. (Over ganking) Just so they feel they can't push ALL day lol. I know its the lonely job in solo lane, but show up sometime eh?

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwyn View Post
    The list of my most to least experiences with roles is as follows:

- Solo
    - Mid
    - Support
    - Jungle
    - ADC (Because I can't aim for sh*t! lol)

So I can't claim to know alot of what junglers go through. The only thing I want from my jungler is to show presence. (Over ganking) Just so they feel they can't push ALL day lol. I know its the lonely job in solo lane, but show up sometime eh?
    I give solo and mid a lot of love. Duo not as much but I do do nice things for them. But junglers by far have to make the most decisions in a match. They can't choose everything.