Too fucking pissed.

I didn't even do half badly. https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi...atch=117461790

Now begins the rant/PSA.

Jungle Ne Zha. This gon be good. Nope. Solo Arach gets greedy in lane and dives for a kill. He dies instead and starts BM-ing me. I was at half fucking health, of course I'm not diving. He then gets OWNED by solo Hel, and continually asked (or rather, flamed) for ganks.

This would be tolerable except Isis mid is getting wrecked by opponent's Odin. I mean, who the fuck does Odin mid, and how can an Isis get bitchslapped so hard by A FUCKING ODIN. She too whines about ganks and shit while I'm helping solo lane.

Well fuck. Bastet attacks duo lane (it wasn't even a gank) and both ADC and support die. I'm the only one that hasn't died yet. OH OKAY COOL FUCK YOU NE ZHA YOU DIDN'T TELEPORT TO DUO LANE AND COUNTERGANK. YEAH FUCK YOU, I WAS HELPING SOLO AND MID BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SUSTAIN THEMSELVES IN 1V1!

So then ADC says I'm not doing my job (because I couldn't countergank duo lane). Mid camps come up, I go to clear them, Isis ignores them, whines about ganks, Arachne is whining about ganks WHILE I'M CLEARING HIS BLUE FOR HIM. ADC whines about ganks, support hasn't said anything, thank fucking god.

I tell them I can't be everywhere at once. They DEMAND I be everywhere at once. HAHAHLOLNO. I make choices, and just because I didn't choose a lane doesn't mean I'm shit.

tl;dr -- JUNGLERS CAN BE IN ONE PLACE AT ONE TIME, DOING ONE THING. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, FUCK OFF.