Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Half PSA Half Rant: Jungling

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class

Half PSA Half Rant: Jungling

Too fucking pissed.

I didn't even do half badly. https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi...atch=117461790

Now begins the rant/PSA.

Jungle Ne Zha. This gon be good. Nope. Solo Arach gets greedy in lane and dives for a kill. He dies instead and starts BM-ing me. I was at half fucking health, of course I'm not diving. He then gets OWNED by solo Hel, and continually asked (or rather, flamed) for ganks.

This would be tolerable except Isis mid is getting wrecked by opponent's Odin. I mean, who the fuck does Odin mid, and how can an Isis get bitchslapped so hard by A FUCKING ODIN. She too whines about ganks and shit while I'm helping solo lane.

Well fuck. Bastet attacks duo lane (it wasn't even a gank) and both ADC and support die. I'm the only one that hasn't died yet. OH OKAY COOL FUCK YOU NE ZHA YOU DIDN'T TELEPORT TO DUO LANE AND COUNTERGANK. YEAH FUCK YOU, I WAS HELPING SOLO AND MID BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SUSTAIN THEMSELVES IN 1V1!

So then ADC says I'm not doing my job (because I couldn't countergank duo lane). Mid camps come up, I go to clear them, Isis ignores them, whines about ganks, Arachne is whining about ganks WHILE I'M CLEARING HIS BLUE FOR HIM. ADC whines about ganks, support hasn't said anything, thank fucking god.

I tell them I can't be everywhere at once. They DEMAND I be everywhere at once. HAHAHLOLNO. I make choices, and just because I didn't choose a lane doesn't mean I'm shit.

tl;dr -- JUNGLERS CAN BE IN ONE PLACE AT ONE TIME, DOING ONE THING. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, FUCK OFF.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    everyone always blame junglers becuz OP u didnt help all 3 lanes at the same time
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Too fucking pissed.

I didn't even do half badly. https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi...atch=117461790

Now begins the rant/PSA.

Jungle Ne Zha. This gon be good. Nope. Solo Arach gets greedy in lane and dives for a kill. He dies instead and starts BM-ing me. I was at half fucking health, of course I'm not diving. He then gets OWNED by solo Hel, and continually asked (or rather, flamed) for ganks.

This would be tolerable except Isis mid is getting wrecked by opponent's Odin. I mean, who the fuck does Odin mid, and how can an Isis get bitchslapped so hard by A FUCKING ODIN. She too whines about ganks and shit while I'm helping solo lane.

Well fuck. Bastet attacks duo lane (it wasn't even a gank) and both ADC and support die. I'm the only one that hasn't died yet. OH OKAY COOL FUCK YOU NE ZHA YOU DIDN'T TELEPORT TO DUO LANE AND COUNTERGANK. YEAH FUCK YOU, I WAS HELPING SOLO AND MID BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SUSTAIN THEMSELVES IN 1V1!

So then ADC says I'm not doing my job (because I couldn't countergank duo lane). Mid camps come up, I go to clear them, Isis ignores them, whines about ganks, Arachne is whining about ganks WHILE I'M CLEARING HIS BLUE FOR HIM. ADC whines about ganks, support hasn't said anything, thank fucking god.

I tell them I can't be everywhere at once. They DEMAND I be everywhere at once. HAHAHLOLNO. I make choices, and just because I didn't choose a lane doesn't mean I'm shit.

tl;dr -- JUNGLERS CAN BE IN ONE PLACE AT ONE TIME, DOING ONE THING. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, FUCK OFF.
    Apparently people don't take the blame themselves instead they blame the jungler or sometimes the support.

Found a meme that might be good for the situation.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Eh, If my second gank fails because no follow-up I say: "FUCK THE LANES, I AM GOING TO FARM" There is no reason to create opportunities for incompetent allias.
    Simple as this. If I see an opportunity to get a kill(like a 60% enemy) I am in, but even if you pay me I will not be ganking your lane if they are at 100% HP, or if you are a fucking squishy merc again a herc who rushed MM
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Oh god

Those games...

I usually just say "you lose" and farm until I see someone easy to kill, if that never happens my team loses the game with me 0/0/0 i'm fine with that.

You can't carry retards, and just because you call jungle you should not be expected to. Why don't we all start excpecting the solo laner to carry instead - they're the highest farmed in the game.

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by mythen View Post
    Oh god

Those games...

I usually just say "you lose" and farm until I see someone easy to kill, if that never happens my team loses the game with me 0/0/0 i'm fine with that.

You can't carry retards, and just because you call jungle you should not be expected to. Why don't we all start excpecting the solo laner to carry instead - they're the highest farmed in the game.
    I thought it was mid because harpies

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    I thought it was mid because harpies
    HA ! I've yet to see a mid clear the harpies in a non-league game. Usually, i'll pick them up as the jungler, then gank the mid and get an assist to my midlaner

Senior Member Honoured Darkcrusader's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Tagger Master Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points
    I like how the duo lane bitches the most when they get ganked by the enemy jungler."Fucking noob jungle we get babysited,help us,this is the x'th gank from their jungler you dirty piece of shit".Also there are cases when some of the lane god's are so fed or have so much farm that they can 1v2 and kill both of you.In that scenario what can you do if a god went 100% steroids mode and the other lanes need help?
    There aren't many options as jungle,especially when you need your buff and you only have 3 harpies,where one of them has a risk of you getting destroyed by their mid lane and enemy jungler :P

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamedonyx View Post
    HA ! I've yet to see a mid clear the harpies in a non-league game. Usually, i'll pick them up as the jungler, then gank the mid and get an assist to my midlaner
    I've seen maybe two mids in my 350 jungle matches clear mid camps. I'm the third mid I know that does this.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead M4st0d0n's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    This match was lost from the start. My guess is... Two typical junglers are picked. One called earlier than the other, thus feeling rightful about jungling, the other still trying mid against a better pusher, and thus BMing about it.