Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thor

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzyBlane View Post
    4-1-aa-2-aa-3-1 return dmg. What's so hard?
    same wombo combo wont work on all situations
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 967
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    same wombo combo wont work on all situations
    Sometimes i saw some thor play in SPL, they will use 2 right after they hit their ult.

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzyBlane View Post
    4-1-aa-2-aa-3-1 return dmg. What's so hard?
    2-1 (wait for the hammer to hit twice then teleport to it)-3-aa

So easy bro :P

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Hi there, my in game name is Syrara, and I average 16 kills per game as Thor

#Totally me.

(its not me..)
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    So I am not the only one that can't play Thor. I used to play him a lot early and because of that I have 22 loses 10 wins with Thor. Then I went to
    Loki. Haven't stopped playing him since.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 452
    I had never picked him up before, did so just to add the mastery/pick in league etc. (Don't really play him myself.) I just learnt from SPL. Thor seemed to be a common pick and I got an idea of how to play him lol.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead The19doctor's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 355
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    I can only play Thor in assault. Give him to me in any other game mode and I won't do very well, but I can at least get a pretty good kdr with him in assault. Maybe you need to try him in different modes

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Dunno whats so hard about playing Thor , Run on lane Tectonic Shift on your target and try to land it so it cant easily move away , throw the hammer and when the 2nd hit went in, teleport and get Berserker Barrage down = usually dead prolly need one more auto attack.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I played bad with him, but than i changed style. Thor doesnt need aa for kills (try to throw out it at all). After that u can add some aa. So his core is ability damage and check that 1 with 2 hits. Its so awesome and can hit 1/3-1/2 of total hp. I tried him in solo, than i got few kills, got few lvl ahead and was able to oneshot. U can notice that its not so easy to hit twice, but at the beginning wall is nice secure for that. 2-1 combo deals huge damage and quite easy to hit. After that u can try hit twice, press teleport and use 3 (another decent source of damage). Actually usually its near 60-70% damage with equal stats, so u can oneshot some players after that edge.

What pro can do in 1-2 sec? Ult-1-AA-2-3. A bit more clear. Ult has stun, so u have some time to aim a bit. After that instause his 1 and ger first hit, use AA for damage and wall for animation break + stun, (in this time enemy get second hammer hit) use 3 for finish if needed. Its rly fast, its endless cc and only beads can save sometimes (enemy should be ready for this, because combo is rly fast and painful).

Senior Member Honoured JesusOnAStick's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 630
    This may seem like a bad answer but, if you don't like it then ignore it. Thor is an ability assassin with no way to escape once he goes in. So it is simple, do not go in. Play him as a mage and only engage in a 2v1 or if the enemy is low. If none of those occur you can wait for someone else to initiate, dropping your stun and tons of damage. If an enemy starts chasing a wounded team mate your spin is a good way to deter them.
    Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.