Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buying Junglers

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,445
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Party Person Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran

Buying Junglers

Hi!

I Finished Unlocking most part of the mages and now im unlocking the junglers and playing jungle but im not here for jungle tips just to decide what junglers should i buy by viability this means the most viables i think!

Above it's the list of junglers i want to buy give me a list like this on the reply to i see what junglers i buy first and what others should i buy after.

- Bakasura

- Bastet

- Fenrir

- Ne Zha

- Serqet

- Loki

- Thanatos

In this list are the junglers i dont yet own.
    Last edited by Jayzao; 12-09-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    IGN: DragonMik3 Hit me up if u want to play from EU.

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzao View Post
    Hi!

I Finished Unlocking most part of the mages and now im unlocking the junglers and playing jungle but im not here for jungle tips just to decide what junglers should i buy by viability this means the most viables i think!

Above it's the list of junglers i want to buy give me a list like this on the reply to i see what junglers i buy first and what others i buy after.

- Bakasura

- Bastet

- Fenrir

- Ne Zha

- Serqet

- Thanatos
    I've played BasZhaTos (too lazy to type it out on phone) a lot. I've played them all but I like these three in the list.

Bastet is ability based and good for ganking as she has slows. Best in early and mid game.

Nezha is all around good. Excels once his 1 is maxed, about level 9.

Thanatos is iffy. His early game is OP but falls off hard late game, unless you feel like casting your 1 from a distance.

The others are good too, just not my tyoe
    Last edited by Disquieted1; 12-09-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Out of that list I would pick Serqet, Thanatos and Bastet. Serqet is very mobile and good for mid to late. Thanatos and Bastet and ability based assassins and are good early and fall off late.

This one is not in your list but I have to add it, Loki/Mercury.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,445
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Party Person Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Killgunner10 View Post
    Out of that list I would pick Serqet, Thanatos and Bastet. Serqet is very mobile and good for mid to late. Thanatos and Bastet and ability based assassins and are good early and fall off late.

This one is not in your list but I have to add it, Loki/Mercury.
    i forgot one hehe Loki! i already have the rest i didn't add like mercury.
    IGN: DragonMik3 Hit me up if u want to play from EU.

Senior Member Honoured FeistyDeity's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 794
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    When you're talking the top junglers as in those who are generally most valued in competitive settings, this would be the general list: Serqet, Thor, Mercury, Nemesis and arguably Hun Batz and Freya.

You can still play many others though if they suit your playstyle better. I myself main jungling but I prefer using bruiser style characters, like Athena, Guan Yu, Cabraken and Osiris. I use them in ranked games and premade conquest and do just fine with them. So if you can play a very good Thanatos don't let his bad reputation stop you from using him.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead xXHeathenXx's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Senior Member Chosen BraidMyButtHair's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I'll revisit and make more specific details if you want.

- Bakasura - great jungler and solo laner. Solid in league as well.

- Bastet - very very good. Once you have ult, you're a ganking machine. If Merc and Serqet is banned, Bastet is either picked up by a lot of players or banned. Very solid in league.

- Fenrir - Fun, but I prefer him in solo lane to be honest. He has a rune bug currently that you will have to hit 6 times instead of the 5. The two times I saw him in league, he was pretty bad. He's one of my favorites, but in league I would pick the others.

- Ne Zha - He can do well, or very poorly. I see him more than Fenrir, but not often in league.

- Serqet - Immediately banned in league. She's very good at what she does.

- Loki - I see him more solo lane pusher in league. Can be a jungler, but I see him more solo.

- Thanatos - pub stomper nothing more. Not picked a lot in league, but when he is the aggression is unreal. Play him super aggressively and you'll make the other team f6 or if they try to wait for late game your other carries will carry. Out of the three games I remember seeing him in league he's won twice and it was by some aggressive people. All they did was gank, I don't think I remember seeing or hearing my Thanatos calling to get mid camps he would just look for ganks and he carried me.

Senior Member Chosen Killgunner10's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzao View Post
    Hi!

Above it's the list of junglers i want to buy give me a list like this on the reply to i see what junglers i buy first and what others should i buy after.

- Bakasura

- Bastet

- Fenrir

- Ne Zha

- Serqet

- Loki

- Thanatos
    I may be biased on this being a diamond Loki player by saying Loki is the best choice. He has a stealth ability an excellent wave clear a slow with burst and a teleport. A squshy you want to kill 1,3,4. Need to escape? 4 then 1. If you want I can go into more detail later.

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    I think out of that list the top 3 would be Bastet, Ne zha, and Serqet. All are great at ganking and fairly easy to learn. Fenrir is also a great pick but kinda falls off late game if you don't do well early game.

Loki and Thanatos are nice pubstomp gods but don't really offer anything other than burst, and Baka is also a nice pick but isn't my cup of tea, he's too reliant on fatalis.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3