Thread: Help Me Make SMITE BIGGERRRRR ( stream shout out )

New Member Cupidhead ImmortalStep's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Help Me Make SMITE BIGGERRRRR ( stream shout out )

Most gamer's like to watch YouTube etc. and if you are a dedicated gamer you probably know abut Swifty, and his new gaming house. Heres the thing, its all Warcraft. I want smite to get as big if not BIGGER than Warcraft. We all know tournaments make things bigger etc but what abut streamers? Other than the streamers that are promoted in-game ( with decent average views ) the game has no Fan-promo. Well, help me do that. Follow Twitch.tv/Immortalstep and tag along in my journey to make SMITE the best thing since WOW. I'll play smite alot of course but as i do here i'm promoting SMITE everywhere i can. I want to see smite get enormous, and the best way to do so is have a stream that has alot of viewers so it can be promoted with farther reach than just in game. I want to reach across entire communities. I love meeting new ppl and playing with any one that says "hey lets do some games together man" im friendly and working towards a better studio so i can have a better stream. come check me out and if you enjoy watch or playing with or what not, toss a follow and lets make smite dominate the world of gaming. in every aspect

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 893
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Wait... So how exactly are we going to help Smite growing bigger, by watching your channel rather than the others?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead HAVOK's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    SMITE already has a lot of great streamers that help grow the game. Saying that it has no fan promotion shows that you haven't done your research. I do wish you the best of luck with your streams.
    GNWLAN Event Admin - Events Run: GNWLAN 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, SSL 2011, LANapalooza 2012, LANapalooza 2013

SMITE Game Moderator - www.twitch.tv/havok