Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remind me, why hel got a buff?

Senior Member Honoured SeductivePower's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwyn View Post
    They are tied together. I do it all the time. Run to 2/3 allies, mass cleanse, insta heal again.
    It's simply not possible. Anti-Healing is not a form of CC. Guess u bought RoA so u healed, but only for 15%. U also can't cleanse magical penetration debuffs e.g.. It's intended.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 452
    Quote Originally Posted by SeductivePower View Post
    It's simply not possible. Anti-Healing is not a form of CC. Guess u bought RoA so u healed, but only for 15%. U also can't cleanse magical penetration debuffs e.g.. It's intended.
    Because weakening is a slow as well, both its effects get cleansed. As I said, if more people simply build brawlers or ruin they would do far better than banking on 5 seconds of nothing.

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    How I feel when I play Hel and someone uses no-healing active.

Pretty accurate no?
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Senior Member Chosen BraidMyButtHair's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Hel is only annoying. She isn't overpowered by any means. If she gets to be OP, you only have yourself to blame.

Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BraidMyButtHair View Post
    Hel is only annoying. She isn't overpowered by any means. If she gets to be OP, you only have yourself to blame.
    BMBH.. Stood up for Hel?

<3

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeductivePower View Post
    The more i read your posts the more i think u're a troll. Never seen any1 who said that Hel is invicible, especially in a 1v1. Loki and Co. have problems vs Hel? Loki kills a squishy with 1 single combo, just saying.

Next u say He Bo needs skill....ok...
    Then u say "the bitch require skill to kite". All u do now is raging. Guess u just lost vs a Hel and now u rage here in the forum to feel better or shit.
    I fought a hels in 1v1 both far in the past. Ne zha vs hel(won), chaac vs hel(lost). Perhaps she being a comon ban in higher divisions of 1v1 means nothing for you, but she was always broken. She can heal and dmg at the power of an ult, in less than 10s. All sie need is beads+sprint(most comon actives) and she can dance/repulse/decay,change stance, heal again etc.

I guess you don't play loki. Even if you build him full power +pen you can't kill her in a combo if she went for nemean. Sash+nemean lion=800 HP.

Everyone know I don't complain and such about everything.

And yes tris, we dislike healers, you just heal the póke we do, if you manage to escape, you press 3 and heal dmg of an entire combo. You healed in 1 skill what we dmg in 3 + AAs

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    And yes tris, we dislike healers, you just heal the póke we do, if you manage to escape, you press 3 and heal dmg of an entire combo. You healed in 1 skill what we dmg in 3 + AAs
    That costs valuable mana!! At early levels that mana is sooooo valuable. Like its not even funny. You have to be careful and choose what you heal wise-ly. Shut her down early.

Mid-late game though, I wont deny that mana-hunger issues are not really prevalent though. But, like orwyn said, stun+no heal items are a nightmare for hel.

Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post
    That costs valuable mana!! At early levels that mana is sooooo valuable. Like its not even funny. You have to be careful and choose what you heal wise-ly. Shut her down early.

Mid-late game though, I wont deny that mana-hunger issues are not really prevalent though. But, like orwyn said, stun+no heal items are a nightmare for hel.

When she is protected by 2 tanks? If they are even remotely good no one will catch her in a team-fight. If she have beads+sprint, hel is immortal.

And it's not even a problem to stay in lane with her, remember hel passive MP5

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    When she is protected by 2 tanks?
    Two tanks? Wut?

Where are you getting two tanks? This sounds like an entirely subjective scenario, that I could easily say "Damnit, Ares+old Ao Kuang? GG OP" (forgetting beads for a moment to give a scenario)

I dont understand where you are getting two tanks from?

And even if she were... How does that make Hel any more-or-less OP then Aphrodite, or Chang'e? Healing potential, and IMMUNITY from both?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post
    Two tanks? Wut?

Where are you getting two tanks? This sounds like an entirely subjective scenario, that I could easily say "Damnit, Ares+old Ao Kuang? GG OP" (forgetting beads for a moment to give a scenario)

I dont understand where you are getting two tanks from?

And even if she were... How does that make Hel any more-or-less OP then Aphrodite, or Chang'e? Healing potential, and IMMUNITY from both?
    Solo lane warr and guardian support.

:-):-);-)