Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remind me, why hel got a buff?

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post
    Because some cry baby named Becka QQ'ed.

True Story
    Tell me where I can find this Becka person

I will get him before he gets more OP gods buffs

You can count on me good people of smite!

Senior Member Honoured Darkcrusader's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Tagger Master Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points
    The bad part is that she's going to be nerfed when Hell freezes over.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeductivePower View Post
    Because Hel gets countered by anything, everything and nearly everybody. Now, with Nox, there's another counter for Hel. Btw: NO HEL HEALS ANY ALLY FOR 800 HP. There are too many anti-healing items u can buy, too many "natural" anti-healing skills, too many ways to counter a non mobility god. Hel has either CC nor mobility. Her damage is average, her dmg spells are more like melee range (her 1 travels slowly and the hitbox is very small). My question is: why aren't we get better buffs for Hel? A god who gets countered so easily and with little effort is trash. Ppl who cry about Hel are the ones who don't know what counterplay is. They are the ones who don't buy ANY anti-healing stuff and then they cry "OP". Embarrassing.
    As I said, with warlock sash and a prot item you need a 3 man gank at least to kill her(or an infernal artilery like janus, ra, kuku, he bo, scylla, combined with CC to kill her,other than that zhong is the only mage to kill her mid-game). There is a single anti-heal item for physicals:brawler beatstick, and you need to hit something for it to work. A hel with sprint....GLHF catching her. Aside from serq whos ult is brainless and easy to hit, any other physical will have problems against her kite(except good hunters).

And don't tell me about counter-building, you don't reach Gold 4 in 1v1 without that notion

Senior Member Honoured SeductivePower's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    As I said, with warlock sash and a prot item you need a 3 man gank at least to kill her(or an infernal artilery like janus, ra, kuku, he bo, scylla, combined with CC to kill her,other than that zhong is the only mage to kill her mid-game). There is a single anti-heal item for physicals:brawler beatstick, and you need to hit something for it to work. A hel with sprint....GLHF catching her. Aside from serq whos ult is brainless and easy to hit, any other physical will have problems against her kite(except good hunters).

And don't tell me about counter-building, you don't reach Gold 4 in 1v1 without that notion
    Protection item = less damage output. Hel has less protection than other mages btw so what u say about Hel counts for every other mage as well. Lots of mages buy warlock (this item needs a nerf anyway) as well.

3 man to kill Hel? What? How many do u need then for a god with CC, mobility and dmg like Scylla, Janus,...as i said...her healing gets countered easily. Physicals have also the possibility to buy weakening curse (and pestilence if needed) like every other god so Hel says "good night".

Sprint, as well as her "movement ability", gets counted by every form of dash, teleport, jump,...think Mercury can't catch a god who uses sprint? Or Loki, Serqet, Ne Zha, Neith, Thor,...it's rly not a big problem.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Guide
    Obviously she was picked and banned very game in the torouments and in league right I ban her every time

Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeductivePower View Post
    Protection item = less damage output. Hel has less protection than other mages btw so what u say about Hel counts for every other mage as well. Lots of mages buy warlock (this item needs a nerf anyway) as well.

3 man to kill Hel? What? How many do u need then for a god with CC, mobility and dmg like Scylla, Janus,...as i said...her healing gets countered easily. Physicals have also the possibility to buy weakening curse (and pestilence if needed) like every other god so Hel says "good night".

Sprint, as well as her "movement ability", gets counted by every form of dash, teleport, jump,...think Mercury can't catch a god who uses sprint? Or Loki, Serqet, Ne Zha, Neith, Thor,...it's rly not a big problem.
    Ever heard about kite? Hel doesn't need to run, with said items, if you can't burst her in 8 seconds... And other mages have no heal. A good batz/loki will get shit by a good hel

There is a reason BOLTURE HAVE 196 victories with hel and 13 losses in 1v1.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Guide
    Looks like someone got his ass whooped by a hel

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    What title say.
    Keep in mind...

The only buff that Hel got is her stance switch time was reduced. Personally I like this, as it fits Hel's character and makes skill casting more fluent. Everything else is the same. Hel is like Chang'e, in that she's designed to spam cast abilities to control fights.

Edit:

There is a reason BOLTURE HAVE 196 victories with hel and 13 losses in 1v1.
    What about Conquest? Gods were designed around Conq.
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Keep in mind...

The only buff that Hel got is her stance switch time was reduced. Personally I like this, as it fits Hel's character and makes skill casting more fluent. Everything else is the same. Hel is like Chang'e, in that she's designed to spam cast abilities to control fights.
    Chang'e is killable, hel on the other hand...she was always a broken god

That thing about bolture=she is nigh invincible in a 1v1 straight fight.

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Promagic View Post
    Tell me where I can find this Becka person

I will get him before he gets more OP gods buffs

You can count on me good people of smite!
    Pretty sure that fucker lives in Canada somewhere.. But then got kidnapped in a fantasy rp story on the smite forums, by another forumer and is currently captive in their dungeon. I think.
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==