Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Smite matchmaking system problem (not opponents or time related)

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Raventhrone View Post
    I have already said this three times... I DID CREATE A SUPPORT TICKET. SUPPORT DIRECTED ME HERE!

Thanks, will try.

For the third time as well, this is not about people being "as good " or "as bad" or whatever. IT IS ABOUT RATING. ONLY RATING. NUMBERS.

This is not a suggestion to improve the game, it's a bug. The system should place people with similar rating together, instead of people with disparate ratings. What kind of pointer can I give them or anyone ? "Place people with similar ratings together"?

Of course not. It's a choice we all have to make.

And you somehow think everyone has fun the same way you do?

Why would you feel sorry for me?

And what is "fixing the matchmaking"? Really. WHAT DOES THAT ENTAIL? What details? Why can't you understand that "fixing the matchmaking" isn't just clicking a button and WHAM it is done? The matchmaking consists of several aspects and the issues that it currently has are not just one issue. Why is this so hard to understand for you? There's not just one bug. Just because someone is reporting an issue with matchmaking, why do you treat it as every other issue? THIS ONE HAS NOT BEEN REPORTED. Why do you treat it as if it had?

And they never will unless we report the issues.

Kind of hard when I have to run into the likes of you.
    This is what I get for being serious?

Now I remember why I'm never serious.

*Sigh*
    Can't fix every broken robot, only the ones that want to be fixed.
    MAYDAY MAYDAY! THREAD SELF-DESTRUCTION IMINENT! ABANDON SHIP!
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    This is a discussion forum. The general feedback section. EVERYONE should be serious, and should be taken serious. To see someone like you being allowed here and not banned only makes me question the moderation in this section of the forums.
    This, hirez, this is what 90% of us get every single game. Trubblegum. The fact that he is in every thread spamming hard AF is really sad, like ban him or give him a warning or something. And further more trubblegum Second off, you do realize 30% of my games have DCs on my team? 30% doesn't seem like much, but it's a lot.
    KINDA WHAT WERE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THERE BUD. Only difference is I carry my dc's. You obviously don't.

Junior Member Cupidhead Raventhrone's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Dude you are scum. You can't expect to not be treated like it. You are nonconstructive, disrespectful, misleading and frankly an all-around jerk. What do you really expect? People to coddle you and pretend it is all ok? No. I'm gonna tell you to go away, and to let the adults speak in peace. I don't want you to be serious or unserious. I want you to be SILENT, or at least, that you speak elsewhere.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Dude you are scum. You can't expect to not be treated like it. You are nonconstructive, disrespectful, misleading and frankly an all-around jerk. What do you really expect? People to coddle you and pretend it is all ok? No. I'm gonna tell you to go away, and to let the adults speak in peace. I don't want you to be serious or unserious. I want you to be SILENT, or at least, that you speak elsewhere.
    I live in 'Murica.
    I can do what I want.
    BUT since you seem to be butthurt that I'm pointing out helpful tips and you're too snobbish to accept them, I'll leave you with this.

You aren't the only person on earth who can be right.
    Maybe consider transmutating from a piece of snobby shit into something more delightful? Like a teddy bear... made out of asbestos.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Stop trolling and get the fuck out.

Achievements:
    Stop trolling and get the fuck out.
    I hand you the pieces to the puzzle and you just throw them back in my face.

*sigh*
    I give up.
    Be stupid and don't listen to anything anyone says.
    I don't care.
    Enjoy nobody caring about anything you say in the future, because they don't want to have to do more than I did trying to get something into your head and fail.

Get the fuck out bloody troll! GET OUT!

Achievements:
    Fine. I'll leave.
    It's not for you, but the fact that I am running out of clever GIFs and pictures to use.
    Trubblegum out.

More leaving, less talking!

Achievements:
    More leaving, less talking!