Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you all PLEASE stop complaining...

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    With full magic protection... 2 seconds? To do 3000 damage?
    Me smells lie. Lets see, looking at no mag. def, 3000 damage in 2s is IMPOSSIBLE unless he is ulting you, and then it's obvious.
    Lets see, since with a full Mag. build, he gets around 250/AA. With his 2 active, you deal around 150 per dragon.
    6 dragons X 150 = 900
    250/AA with, say, 2.0 AS (with a full mag. build you're sitting around 1.5, but lets just assume) that is a 1/.5/.5/.5 hit chain. so, lets see.
    250+125+125+125=625
    625X2=1250
    So, 2150 in 2 seconds is basically typical assassin on enemies with a typical build. NOW You say full build, and he had only 15% penetration?
    Exaggeration much?
    He's exaggerating...but not by much. With 275+ magic protection on Ymir I get burned down faster by Ao Kuang than any other mage or Assassin with 275+ physical. Those dragons with speed items like fatalis tear through EVERYTHING. While its probably not 3000 in 2 seconds, its definitely fast for someone with so much magic resist. Now someone without any magic resist? Who needs an execute ultimate when they're dead before you can trigger it.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    He's exaggerating...but not by much. With 275+ magic protection on Ymir I get burned down faster by Ao Kuang than any other mage or Assassin with 275+ physical. Those dragons with speed items like fatalis tear through EVERYTHING. While its probably not 3000 in 2 seconds, its definitely fast for someone with so much magic resist. Now someone without any magic resist? Who needs an execute ultimate when they're dead before you can trigger it.
    Assassins are meant to deal massive damage to a single target.
    Once those dragons are gone, he has no burst.
    Besides, I looked up that match. She only had magi's and gaia, and was level 11. Totally screams "full mag def build" to me.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    ... please high rez... dont nerf it! Ao kuang is like any other god... i've seen it diee really fast with bad players.... and some good players get great kills (and lots of ks too). He is fast good dmg... but very squishy... if u have good cc he dies... the ult range is really little too. Stop complaining about it just cuz u died. I died lot more for freya,kukulkan, loki and specially bakasura.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayia View Post
    ... please high rez... dont nerf it! Ao kuang is like any other god... i've seen it diee really fast with bad players.... and some good players get great kills (and lots of ks too). He is fast good dmg... but very squishy... if u have good cc he dies... the ult range is really little too. Stop complaining about it just cuz u died. I died lot more for freya,kukulkan, loki and specially bakasura.
    The guy DEVOURS gods with no escapes but can be avoided with gods with escapes or good peels.
    The god is extremely all over the place in terms of good and bad.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 12-01-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 265
    I don't see any problem. Loki with 250 Phys can 1 shot any sqishy in less than second and then still doing tons of dps.
    Ao needs around 3 second ,his ult can be countered by aegis or beads, he have low range on his 3 with high dodge- counter play chance. his 1 (let's be honest) doesn't do any dmg in almost all scenarios. he have only these 6 boosted auto atacks and if he cant stick to ppl or get CC. he is useless. Start counter this guy with aegis and sprint and stop cry.
    Not to mention most of gods can counter his ult with their ult (anhur.anubis,apollo ...)

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I haven't played much recently.. but the few encounters I had with Ao Kuang seem to me like.. he is really strong... but also very easily countered the same way.. if not harder than Nemesis is.

Get Sprint.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    He doesn't deserve an escape considering the damage he deals. I play Ne Zha as an assassin and have to buy two actives just so I don't die when I ult somebody. This dude has two escapes, one is invisibility, the other is his execute ultimate. He can kill you and fuck off, or he can damage you and fuck off. Either way, if you don't kill him when he attacks he's gone.

HiRez were dick riding China when they reworked this motherfucker. Also, change his difficulty from hard to easy. I don't see how this guy is hard to use. He's the easiest assassin I've ever played. I still don't think he's OP, but his kit is just...damn. x_x You have to spend quite a bit of cash to survive him. Especially if he's fed.

Just because you suck with a god does not mean they need a buff.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NeoElgarS's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Trubblegum, you are just someone who like so much use Ao kuang becouse he is easy as hell and you are scared, becouse with a nerf you don't make anymore your mega-stast on a play with him.
    You are selfish. You defend Ao kuang just becouse he is your favorite god. Each single post made by you are focused on defending Ao kuang.

He is the most played god with the most high % of wins. Yep, he is SOOOOO balanced. A child to can play Ao and make 15/4 in 10 games, in a row

He need a nerf. "Deal with it".

Assassins are meant to deal massive damage to a single target.
    Once those dragons are gone, he has no burst.
    Besides, I looked up that match. She only had magi's and gaia, and was level 11. Totally screams "full mag def build" to me.
    How you can look that match, if it was a pre-made match? lol
    Last edited by NeoElgarS; 12-01-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoElgarS View Post
    Trubblegum, you are just someone who like so much use Ao kuang becouse he is easy as hell and you are scared, becouse with a nerf you don't make anymore your mega-stast on a play with him.
    You are selfish. You defend Ao kuang just becouse he is your favorite god. Each single post made by you are focused on defending Ao kuang.

He is the most played god with the most high % of wins. Yep, he is SOOOOO balanced. A child to can play Ao and make 15/4 in 10 games, in a row

He need a nerf. "Deal with it".

How you can look that match, if it was a pre-made match? lol
    You do realize that Ao is the flavor of the month, right?
    If you are going off of my score that he is OP, just note that I wreck as assassins.
    Besides, new gods are of course going to have highest plays and highest wins. Why? They're new, and people seem to want to play the new gods.
    Lately I haven't even played him. The only time I've played him since Wednesday is because it was an arena match, we needed a mage, and I didn't want to play Vulcan.
    I'm defending him because he isn't OP. It's just like Kukulkan, there are only 2 people who are willing to defend Kuku forever: Me and SeventhArchon. If this goes on, you people who have NEVER played a wink of said god winning over Hi-Rez because you got your ass handed to you by said god, then we're gonna be seeing gods like Anubis and Loki getting nerfed, and I'm pretty sure if certain gods get nerfed, the entire MOBA itself will eventually crash into a bad copy of LOL that nobody wants to play. This is one of my favorite games, and my favorite online-game ever. I'd hate to see Smite go the way of DDO and become overshadowed by everything else.
    As to the match, I looked at your stats, and assumed that since it was around the time-frame, you lost badly to an Ao, and you were playing joust, it fit the description of the game. People have been known to exaggerate things a little bit *cough* 3k in 2s *cough*
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NeoElgarS's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    As to the match, I looked at your stats, and assumed that since it was around the time-frame, you lost badly to an Ao, and you were playing joust, it fit the description of the game. People have been known to exaggerate things a little bit *cough* 3k in 2s *cough*
    Lol. I use Athena (I have Athena X, I use her a lot.) in 3v3 a lot. I understand what game you mean and no, in that game Ao kuang sucks and I don't have "lose badly (2/3/7 in a 3v3 with a tank and a completely noob team are lose badly?). Is not that the game I mean with the "3000 damage with full magic protection" and you can't see the stats of that game becouse are a pre-made 3v3 custom match.
    Aaaaaand no, you defend Ao becouse you love play it. He need a nerf, stop defend him. A god easy to play like Ao can't be so strong. Serqet are more blamed and she is more hard to play, but all want she to burn in fire.
    And no my dear, I'm not exaggerate.
    Anyway, I can counter Ao, I'm not afraid by him. Im just realist.