Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you all PLEASE stop complaining...

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran

Can you all PLEASE stop complaining...

Ao is not as strong as you think he is. Yes, he does a lot of damage, but it's less than other assassins. He's also easier to kill, and is completely destroyed by CC.
    It's getting annoying that you people only look at "OMG HE DOES DAMAGE TO ME, NERF2OPPLZHIREZ" and not the fact that he's truly pathetic unless fed or you have no brain.
    Just L2P and L2COUNTER.
    Not that hard, seriously.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NeoElgarS's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    He deals me 3000 damage in 2seconds (With only 15% penetration), and I have Athena full magic protection and finish me with ulti (Aegis down).
    YEP, sure. He is balanced.

Two seconds. Two. On a tank with full magic protection build. (3v3 versus a completly mage team.)
    Please guys, stop defend Ao kuang. Sure, he is strong and not Op, but he is TOO EASY to use. A god easy like ao can't deal 3000 damage in 2 seconds just with one ability and basic attack.

He is counterable (Like ALL gods on smite.), but he is too strong and too easy. And this is not good. Serqet don't deal 3000 damage in 2 seconds on a tank, and you can counter her more easy than Ao, so why you guys blame and crying on Serq but keep defend Ao? Ah, maybe becouse you hate play Serqet (and maybe you sucks with Serqet), but you love play Ao (And maybe you are a proplayer with him)?

Really guys, don't be so selfish.
    Last edited by NeoElgarS; 11-27-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoElgarS View Post
    He deals me 3000 damage in 2seconds (With only 15% penetration), and I have Athena full magic protection and finish me with ulti (Aegis down).
    YEP, sure. He is balanced.

Two seconds. Two. On a tank with full magic protection build. (3v3 versus a completly mage team.)
    Please guys, stop defend Ao kuang. Sure, he is strong and not Op, but he is TOO EASY to use. A god easy like ao can't deal 3000 damage in 2 seconds just with one ability and basic attack.

He is counterable (Like ALL gods on smite.), but he is too strong and too easy. And this is not good. Serqet don't deal 3000 damage in 2 seconds on a tank, and you can counter her more easy than Ao, so why you guys blame and crying on Serq but keep defend Ao? Ah, maybe becouse you hate play Serqet (and maybe you sucks with Serqet), but you love play Ao (And maybe you are a proplayer with him)?

Really guys, don't be so selfish.
    With full magic protection... 2 seconds? To do 3000 damage?
    Me smells lie. Lets see, looking at no mag. def, 3000 damage in 2s is IMPOSSIBLE unless he is ulting you, and then it's obvious.
    Lets see, since with a full Mag. build, he gets around 250/AA. With his 2 active, you deal around 150 per dragon.
    6 dragons X 150 = 900
    250/AA with, say, 2.0 AS (with a full mag. build you're sitting around 1.5, but lets just assume) that is a 1/.5/.5/.5 hit chain. so, lets see.
    250+125+125+125=625
    625X2=1250
    So, 2150 in 2 seconds is basically typical assassin on enemies with a typical build. NOW You say full build, and he had only 15% penetration?
    Exaggeration much?
    Last edited by Trubblegum; 11-27-2014 at 09:38 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    No, i'm serious my dear. Next time I will make a screen

Achievements:
    So 3000 damage... in 2s... is nearly impossible even with gods like Mercules against a normal build.
    So you're saying that a fully built Ao had crit?
    Mesmells deception.

Achievements:
    Impossible, but he do it.
    You play 10293 games with Ao with a decent score, and now you are here to defend him, becouse a nerf on your favorite God is not good, no?
    Ao fags, stop defend him. He need a nerf, like Serqet's mobility (Serq damage is ok.).

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It's so easy to say "learn how to play." But some gods are just clearly too strong, and Ao Kuang is one of them.

Achievements:
    ALL use Ao. Why? BECOUSE HE IS TOO STRONG AND TOO EASY.
    Just a look in a player profile, and you can look 100 game in a raw only with Ao, with good score, but if this player use another god, he sucks.
    He is too strong and say "learn to play" is just selfish.
    You all want a nerf on Serqet becouse she can shot you when use ALL her kitset. Ok, right (She need a nerf on her mobility, the damage are good.). But Ao can shot you only with the 2.
    Selfish.
    Last edited by NeoElgarS; 11-28-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Achievements:
    So, you have the right to say how OP a god is
    WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED HIM ONCE.
    So, because you went 1-3 vs an Ao that went 5-3 (you didn't even have a "full mag def build" like you said, you had stone of Gaia and Magi's), you got mad enough to whine about how OP he is when you have not even played him.
    Tell me, how do you fight gods like Mercury, Rama, and Serqet?
    CC, teamwork, and focus.
    Same thing with Ao.
    He killed you. Deal with it.
    Don't complain that he killed you. Ao is not that easy against a team with a brain.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Afilia View Post
    It's so easy to say "learn how to play." But some gods are just clearly too strong, and Ao Kuang is one of them.
    Another who has not played one game of Ao come to complain? Try to show experience in your posts before you try to sell them, cuz I ain't buying that crap. I also said "L2COUNTER" meaning play the god before you assume just because he can kill your "60masterybestcharNA" title, he's OP
    "just clearly too strong"
    Tell me how, instead of practically saying a glorified version of
    Nerf /10char