Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I created something remarkable just to realize it was all in vain

New Member Cupidhead DOOMCALIBER's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Third Class 500 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class

Create your personal Smite signature!

IMPORTANT NOTICE
    Due to the rush on the website, my webspace owner told me that I've reached the CPU limit... whatever that means. The site will be down for 24 hours apparently. I'm trying to fix this asap.

Edit: Gone premium now. It's up and running again!

Last week I came up with a great idea and immediately started bringing it to fruition without a second thought.
    There was no reason for me to believe that any contemporary message board wouldn't allow images as the signature.

So yeah... Check it out anyway. Perhaps if it gains enough popularity, the forum rules will change.

http://smitesig.com/

Feel free to leave comments and tell me what you think.

Screenshots:

It's still under development and only Conquest mode is supported. This is because the static signature images are stored and updated daily. With the current technique to retrieve stats, my server will break once enough people are using this service. So I'm now looking for a different method, preferably using Smite's API to somehow create actual dynamic images, if that's even possible.

Have fun with it!
    Last edited by DOOMCALIBER; 11-28-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    nice thing bro im only YES FOR IT!!! damn i have 51% winrate with thana
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Disquieted1's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    This may be an error, but according to my profile ingame my win rate is 49%, but on this site it's 52%.

I'm excited for this though! Great job
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Because I'm cool

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,151
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Nice job. It's an awesome idea.

Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Third Class 500 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    This may be an error, but according to my profile ingame my win rate is 49%, but on this site it's 52%.

I'm excited for this though! Great job
    Thanks. Your in-game stats show your overall win%. The stats used in the signatures are from Conquest only and with your best God for the respective game mode.
    Generate your personal Smite signature!

SmiteSignature.com

Achievements:
    3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOMCALIBER View Post
    Thanks. Your in-game stats show your overall win%. The stats used in the signatures are from Conquest only and with your best God for the respective game mode.
    Ah, only with best god. That makes sense. Is best god determined by the highest win rate or the most matches played?
    Smite is an online multiplayer game. You can't have immediate gratification simply by starting the game. The ground is even. There's another player on the other side. You are not entitled to having everything favoring you at every time. If you don't like it, by all means, go back to the 1-shot-kills-all Aliens: Colonial Marines singleplayer.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted1 View Post
    Ah, only with best god. That makes sense. Is best god determined by the highest win rate or the most matches played?
    Oops, not the best God but the most played. Sry
    Generate your personal Smite signature!

SmiteSignature.com

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOMCALIBER View Post
    Oops, not the best God but the most played. Sry
    No problem. :P I'm liking this, I'm hoping it will be allowed in signatures soon!

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 178
    upgrade your plan with your hoster sir.
    New to the game, please excuse all my questions (noob comments sometimes). I'm looking to get better all the time. I never read replies and I really enjoy to reply to cry & whine thread! I always talk with the best of my knowledge which is not professionnal for any subject unless stated.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...mputer-thread!
    http://i57.tinypic.com/15x4hdx.jpg