Thread: Annoying Audio - Need more settings

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Annoying Audio - Need more settings

I love this game, and so far this is the only thing that bothers me.

After every match I have to listen to the Victory or Defeat animation's accompanying sound while I'm looking at the game's stats or chatting with the players. I like the animations, but after hearing them several times I become annoyed with the sounds over and over.

When I exit the after-match lobby, there is usually a general animation page with sounds that I hear after every match or other times returning to the main game page. At the time of this posting it is Bastet jumping in from the left and making cat and whip noises. I find this annoying after several times as well.

I also get tired of the god voices, especially hearing things over and over like "A Mighty Storm!" or others. I appreciate that many others like to hear these voices by the gods and I like to hear them too when trying a new god, but after some time, I get irritated.

Maybe I am just an irritable guy, but I would love to have some more specific audio adjustment options. I can turn off voice volume and no longer hear the god catch phrases, but then I no longer hear the announcer in game for things like 'Your right tower is under attack!", which I like to hear.

I want an option to turn off god voices in game, but not announcer voice. I would like to be able to mute certain specific client sounds that I am tired of hearing.

Just more specific settings for audio is all I'm asking.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for whining

-Zspirit

Supporting, tanking and carrying in 3v3's.
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I feel your pain.

Try playing dailies with 5 vulcans that keeps spamming taunts, and mute them before you faint of blood loss from all the blood that flows out of your ears.

And then we have cupid.

You can always mute all your sound and concentrate at the minimap and the text from VGS.
    Hi
    I'm Jim, please stop looking at my sig you are scaring me.
    I wish i could remember and fit every good quote i ever heard in here.
    I also have an inability to make good sigs...