Thread: Patch Notes Addendum - Ao Kuang PTS

Game Designer Follower HiRezDrybear's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 2,082
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience Points Party Person Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Patch Notes Addendum - Ao Kuang PTS

A MIGHTY SWORD! - PTS PATCH ADDENDUM

Friend Referrals

• Milestone Rewards will carry over from our previous Friend Referral system. If you already have referred friends over level 15, you will be granted the new milestone rewards for those friends. This includes the special Tyr Skin.
    • Leveling Rewards will be up to date for forward progress, but will not backdate rewards into the new system, as the old system gave it’s own rewards.
    • Played Together Rewards will start at 0 hours, as it’s a new system. Play with your old referred friends and start earning those rewards today!

Misc

• Fixed an issue with pre-existing friend referrals causing a crash.
    • Fixed issues with Spectator and Replay features showing incorrect messaging.
    • Fixed an issue with the custom Item Builder showing all magic pots.
    • Fixed an issue related to party promotion invitations showing to the wrong person.
    • Fixed an issue with extended rental not working on Nox.
    • Fixed an issue with queued spectators not entering the match lobby live with the players.
    • When the Party leader joins a Custom Room, the party members are automatically queued.

Matchmaking / League

• Matchmaking

• Fixed an issue that slowed the rate of MMR growth in certain map conditions.

• League

• Fixed an issue introduced with the new Match Maker that caused Tribute earned or lost by players to be erratic. Tribute rewards and losses should be more consistent now.

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

• Ao Kuang

• King’s Sword

• Fixed Ao Kuang’s passive reactivating when leveling up in combat.

• King of the Eastern Seas

• Fixed an issue with Ao Kuang getting stuck in air after using King of the Eastern Seas.

• Hel

• Repulse

• Fixed a tooltip error

• Tyr

• Lawbringer

• Fixed an issue with Socket PuppeTyr skin where Manny’s audio plays twice when using in Assault stance.

Junior Member Cupidhead AlltroN's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Nu Wa vp

the Nu Wa vp doesn't sound right either, half of it sounds like a completely different person. i know it isn't but still it doesn't sound good in comparison to the current one

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AlltroN View Post
    the Nu Wa vp doesn't sound right either, half of it sounds like a completely different person. i know it isn't but still it doesn't sound good in comparison to the current one
    It actually IS a different person. It's Old Wa's voice actor apparently imitating the new one.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by dkabot View Post
    It actually IS a different person. It's Old Wa's voice actor apparently imitating the new one.
    that is not what i meant, I know it is her old voice actress but her new vp sounds like completely different person between most of her lines and her over-world lines.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Glad they refunded Nu Wa voicepack purchase...
    Deal. With. It.

Junior Member Cupidhead Bonedango's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by AivenPrimus View Post
    Glad they refunded Nu Wa voicepack purchase...
    Yeah big time. This was one of the few issues where I thought Hirez were making a big and kind of illegal mistake. Changing the nature of a product without offering a refund to those who may no longer want it is bogey in the extreme. It is tantamount to theft.

Well done Hirez but this should be the default approach to similar issues in the future. Any large changes to gem purchases should come with a refund for those who want it.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonedango View Post
    a big and kind of illegal mistake. Changing the nature of a product without offering a refund to those who may no longer want it is bogey in the extreme. It is tantamount to theft.
    Only thing you have ever legally purchased from HiRez are gems and possibly the god pack. Doesn't matter what you spend your gems on as anything on your account other than gems is not owned by you. HiRez owns your account and simply grants you access to use it.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    that is not what i meant, I know it is her old voice actress but her new vp sounds like completely different person between most of her lines and her over-world lines.
    Her VP now is much better ! cuz the VP before this patch was so bad, with a voice of a "happy schoolteacher" ( actually we miss old nu wa's VP, it was so epic )

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Veñom View Post
    Her VP now is much better ! cuz the VP before this patch was so bad, with a voice of a "happy schoolteacher" ( actually we miss old nu wa's VP, it was so epic )
    Yes Old Wa sounded great but just bringing back the old actress doesn't make it great. She tried to give it that "happy schoolteacher," as you put it, voice in the VGS that the new actress gave it and it just came off as making it sound like two different people did the VGS lines and the over world voice lines. Sure I am fine with the over world lines but I REALLY don't like the VGS lines because they sound bad.

I won't not repurchase it because I love Nu Wa and she is one of my diamonds but it doesn't change the fact that the VGS is terrible on her now
    Last edited by AlltroN; 11-19-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Yes Old Wa sounded great but just bringing back the old actress doesn't make it great. She tried to give it that "happy schoolteacher," as you put it, voice in the VGS that the new actress gave it and it just came off as making it sound like two different people did the VGS lines and the over world voice lines. Sure I am fine with the over world lines but I REALLY don't like the VGS lines because they sound bad.

I won't not repurchase it because I love Nu Wa and she is one of my diamonds but it doesn't change the fact that the VGS is terrible on her now
    So just don't buy it then.

I will buy it. I will also enjoy it.