Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please just remove Serqet.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead stobbie1's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Please just remove Serqet.

This god is extremely unbalanced as I am sure most people know. She doesn't bring anything to Smite and is simply annoying to play against. I am getting the same feeling as old Arachne (When she was played in every game ever for a short time) when I play against her, an unstoppable force of OP smacking you in the face every game you go in. I don't think she can be balanced to make her fit in Smite to the point that she is at least remotely fun to play against. The ridiculous amount of movement that she has just makes it impossible to kill a good player unless there is a perfect set up, using so many abilities trying to take her down. She shouldn't be able to get out of almost any situation whilst having stupid damage in multiple forms. I am not sure what was going through your heads when you thought it would be a good idea to give her true damage, anti-heal and percentage based damage along with an ability that can use crit as well as that ability being able to reduce protections to make her even more unstoppable but that's just crazy. Please just remove or redo Serqet, she ruins games and shouldn't be in Smite in this condition.

Senior Member Honoured SeductivePower's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by stobbie1 View Post
    This god is extremely unbalanced as I am sure most people know. She doesn't bring anything to Smite and is simply annoying to play against. I am getting the same feeling as old Arachne (When she was played in every game ever for a short time) when I play against her, an unstoppable force of OP smacking you in the face every game you go in. I don't think she can be balanced to make her fit in Smite to the point that she is at least remotely fun to play against. The ridiculous amount of movement that she has just makes it impossible to kill a good player unless there is a perfect set up, using so many abilities trying to take her down. She shouldn't be able to get out of almost any situation whilst having stupid damage in multiple forms. I am not sure what was going through your heads when you thought it would be a good idea to give her true damage, anti-heal and percentage based damage along with an ability that can use crit as well as that ability being able to reduce protections to make her even more unstoppable but that's just crazy. Please just remove or redo Serqet, she ruins games and shouldn't be in Smite in this condition.
    Sounds like "Serqet killed me so many times - she's so OP. I think i'll open a forum thread and cry."

Member Follower omasparagonarco's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 499
    They can do that after the new Ao Kuang is removed from this game. He is 1000 times more OP than Serqet.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead The19doctor's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 355
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Sounds like someone had a few bad matches and wants to target their problems on just one god. Just because you refuse to counter build or counter pick doesn't mean a god is OP

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Guide

: ]
    You're the cat's pajamas~
    ▶That's no way to talk to a hero◀
    What is broken can be reforged

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY ...

Senior Member Honoured Messeery's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by stobbie1 View Post
    Removing her doesn't make sense, increasing the CD on her abilities would be good. Ares works really well against her though, but she needs a big weakness to balance her out. She is basically low risk high reward which is the only reason she is so popular, i would bring back the delay on her jump and reduce its range, making her more vulnerable.
    Inactive player. Will be back when smite gets better.

Senior Member Honoured FreezingVoid's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Part of the issue she is OP now I think is because they buffed her jump with reduced cooldowns because she was underperforming. But part of the reason she was underperforming was the fact that there was a bug that caused only 2 of her strikes of deathbane to connect.

Even before that bug was rectified she was a strong goddess with that buff alone.

Now that bug has been fixed she is downright one of the best burst assassins in the game, with some decent utility as well. Nothing like setting up kills by taunting 2 targets as an assassin.

Honestly if they were to change anything about her, I would remove the crits from her death bane. To me it makes no sense to have an ability that can proc crits.

I heard Fenrir had the ability to proc crits on his brutalize, but they were eventually nerfed, despite the fact that that ability is quite counter-able. But I guess that an ability that can proc 3 crits in under a second is okay.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NeoElgarS's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Can you guys stop crying on Serqet? This is so ridiculous.

Beads, Aegis and Magi's blessing is not flavour's item, use it!
    Just stop ask nerf every time you get rekt in a game, if you are bad is not a HiRez problem.
    Anyway, Serq is high risk - High reward. If she miss only 1 skill, she is dead.

90% of who ask a nerf on Serq, never try to use it in a conquest, and if he try it, probably end with a 0/10.
    Last edited by NeoElgarS; 11-18-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Senior Member Honoured Messeery's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoElgarS View Post
    Can you guys stop crying on Serqet? This is so ridiculous.

Beads, Aegis and Magi's blessing is not flavour's item, use it!
    Just stop ask nerf every time you get rekt in a game, if you are bad is not a HiRez problem.
    Anyway, Serq is high risk - High reward. If she miss only 1 skill, she is dead.

90% of who ask a nerf on Serq, never try to use it in a conquest, and if he try it, probably end with a 0/10.
    I can't take you seriously dude, you miss your 2, jump and dash away. And people who are bad at a god doesn't mean the god is balanced, remember nemesis release? If someone was bad at nemesis when she was released this totally meant that she was balanced by your logic..
    Inactive player. Will be back when smite gets better.

Senior Member Honoured FreezingVoid's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Messeery View Post
    I can't take you seriously dude, you miss your 2, jump and dash away. And people who are bad at a god doesn't mean the god is balanced, remember nemesis release? If someone was bad at nemesis when she was released this totally meant that she was balanced by your logic..
    Oh good old nemesis days. Standing in enemies ults and watching them kill themselves.