View Poll Results: Do you want a better Nu Wa ?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course.

81 62.79%
  • No.

35 27.13%
  • I do not care.

13 10.08%
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Help us make Nu Wa a better God !

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The damage of her old ult was enough cuz it slows and put pressure on the enemy side in a small area that can lead to a huge gank, it was good in a team fight, maybe the new ult can provide vision, but the vision is not usefull on all game modes anyway, the main advantage of her new ult is KS !

The thing that I like about the new wa is her mist, it can be used in different ways..

The new minions with crappy AI and the combo is far from good, the old nu wa was able to stun with one skillshot fun ability, providing a nice effects on basic attacks, it was just FUN ! I hate the fact that she has to pop her minions and waste another ability to just be able to do decent damage, and the ult is just not interesting at all ! How can people enjoy pushing a button and wait for the animation to end ? Is it the flying part that amaze them ? lol.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalzaar View Post
    But overall this whole thread seems more about crying than anything else...

...and you know how the internet reacts to that sort of threads?
    This thread is made to see players opinions about Nu Wa, and as I said on the first post, the only big problem here is her ult, I couldn't understand how some people enjoy it, and I wanted to see "why" by reading their opinions, and maybe then we can offer some ideas to make her ult more interesting.
    Last edited by Veñom; 11-19-2014 at 06:25 PM.

New Member Cupidhead spartanchick316's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Her ult is extremely unsatisfying. I can play many other gods and even if I do not get a kill, have a satisfying ultimate for varying reasons.
    It just doesn't do a lot of damage. I don't care that I can hit the whole enemy team. If it looks like I only poke their health bars, whats the point? I can't use the ultimate to escape another god even if used that way you just have to face them once you go back down. I agree her other abilities are better but I miss slithering around as her true Naga self. Besides, why can she jump and or fly so high in the first place?

Forum Moderator Honoured AlexError's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Arm of the Law! Repped! First Class
    Locked under the OP's request.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

If you have any queries about moderation or any miscellaneous questions, send me a PM. If you want to leave feedback about a moderator, use this form. If you want to view the Code of Conduct, click here.

Remember to use the report function to direct the moderators straight to the post!

Ex-Moderator Worshipper Angelocracy's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Unlocked under OP's request.

Achievements:
    Thanks, it was a misunderstanding.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Veñom View Post
    This thread is made to see players opinions about Nu Wa, and as I said on the first post, the only big problem here is her ult, I couldn't understand how some people enjoy it, and I wanted to see "why" by reading their opinions, and maybe then we can offer some ideas to make her ult more interesting.
    I am sorry, but you went about it the wrong way. Your question is what is known as a loaded question.
    If I asked "Are you against life?" That won't probably show how many people are "ProChoice"/"ProLife".

The same goes with your question. "Do you want a better Nu Wa?"
    If I answer yes, it doesn't mean I am disatisfied with the current Nu Wa, just means that better is better.
    If I answer no, then that implies that I am against having anything better.

Which is why I have not voted. Yes, I want a better Nu Wa. I also want a better Nemesis, Kukulkan. Better is better. But i don't think there is anything wrong with the current ones.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TenWildAbras View Post
    I am sorry, but you went about it the wrong way. Your question is what is known as a loaded question.
    If I asked "Are you against life?" That won't probably show how many people are "ProChoice"/"ProLife".

The same goes with your question. "Do you want a better Nu Wa?"
    If I answer yes, it doesn't mean I am disatisfied with the current Nu Wa, just means that better is better.
    If I answer no, then that implies that I am against having anything better.

Which is why I have not voted. Yes, I want a better Nu Wa. I also want a better Nemesis, Kukulkan. Better is better. But i don't think there is anything wrong with the current ones.
    If you want a better Nu Wa, it means you want an improved Nu Wa, it could be her abilities/design/utility etc... you just need to describe what do you want to see improved about her. This is what "better" means imo. (In my case, it's her "Ult" mainly).

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TenWildVulpix's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'd like to see a better change in her minions AI. But otherwise, I think New Wa's kit is fine.

Junior Member Cupidhead Hayleys's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 295
    I quite like her ult, but that's just my opinion. sucks at low level of course i dont see the point of having it, flying part is nice as it grabs a couple of seconds when being swarmed x: