View Poll Results: Do you want a better Nu Wa ?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course.

81 62.79%
  • No.

35 27.13%
  • I do not care.

13 10.08%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Help us make Nu Wa a better God !

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 201
    THEY NEED TO CHANGE HER ULT thats the most important

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootyliciouzz View Post
    i think i found a way to keep the kit regarding her ult
    What if the ult merges with ne zha ult ? not on 1 person but the fact you have to click either left or right mouse button
    If that would be in nu wa ult and you activate it, you will be in the air having 5 random *left/right mouse button* to click ,
    If you succeed in all 5 which happens very fast you will hit all enemy targets , if you hit 3/5 correct you will only hit 3 random enemys
    people who are new with nu wa wont be able to hit 5/5 soon , while people who mastered nu wa have more chance in having the 5/5
    That way you keep the ult but more or less skillshot-ish =P
    Sounds like a little more fun, but it's not that "skillshot" ! But I wouldn't mind, just get rid of her current Ult ! =)

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by kdkman View Post
    THEY NEED TO CHANGE HER ULT thats the most important
    That what we're hoping for =)

Senior Member Honoured Aximundi's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Her Ult is fine... its what makes her pretty decent.
    It sucks early game great late game.

her old ult was just cheese from the moment it was added into the game to the time is was taken out.
    Color my life with the chaos of trouble

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Her ult is weaker than people expect.
    Yes, she gets banned a lot. For no reason. She is one of the easiest to kill mages, and one of the most useless in an actual teamfight. Yes, her ult can hit everyone at once. And late game, it can take a good chunk of your health. But a late game mage ult can destroy a whole team.

She only has a high ban rate because people do not have a mind of their own. Everytime I do a LC "Ban Nu Wa". I ask them why "Urrr duh, she is a top ban". It's the 5 monkey experiments.
    She is very easy to deal with, her ult can't change a team fight, and her damage isn't even that high.

People complain that her ult isn't a skillshot, implying that they will get a chance to dodge it. Well, if you run away with low health enough that it can kill you, specially early in the game, you aren't as good as you think.

And I rather go against a weak ult that hits me automatically, than a strong ult that during a team fight can melt me nearly instantly.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aximundi View Post
    Her Ult is fine... its what makes her pretty decent.
    It sucks early game great late game.

her old ult was just cheese from the moment it was added into the game to the time is was taken out.
    Too bad people care just about "damage", we can simply give all Gods a Global ult while flying and hitting all enemies with a push of a button, but it's just going to be boring as hell, and it's the case for Nu Wa.
    We're not talking here about how much damage her ult does, or if she's strong or not ! We're talking mainly here about how her Ult is just a boring click instead of a fun skillshot with better value in team fight !
    Last edited by Veñom; 11-16-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TenWildAbras View Post
    Her ult is weaker than people expect.
    Yes, she gets banned a lot. For no reason. She is one of the easiest to kill mages, and one of the most useless in an actual teamfight. Yes, her ult can hit everyone at once. And late game, it can take a good chunk of your health. But a late game mage ult can destroy a whole team.

She only has a high ban rate because people do not have a mind of their own. Everytime I do a LC "Ban Nu Wa". I ask them why "Urrr duh, she is a top ban". It's the 5 monkey experiments.
    She is very easy to deal with, her ult can't change a team fight, and her damage isn't even that high.

People complain that her ult isn't a skillshot, implying that they will get a chance to dodge it. Well, if you run away with low health enough that it can kill you, specially early in the game, you aren't as good as you think.

And I rather go against a weak ult that hits me automatically, than a strong ult that during a team fight can melt me nearly instantly.
    I'm not complaining about the Ult because I cannot dodge it or simply Aegis it, we need a skillshot ult because we love playing Nu Wa, but her Ult is very boring to use, we simply need another skillshot fun ult, that will have more value in team fight instead of just KS people or apply item effects or whatever. Even her old ult was low in damage, but at least it was a little bit a skillshot with a valuable impact in team fight, it was a lot fun. We're not demanding her exact old ult, but we really need a skillshot one, and that's the point of the entire topic.

Senior Member Honoured Aximundi's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Veñom View Post
    Too bad people care just about "damage", we can simply give all Gods a Global ult while flying and hitting all enemies with a push of a button, but it's just going to be boring as hell, and it's the case for Nu Wa.
    We're not talking here about how much damage her ult does, or if she's strong or not ! We're talking mainly here about how her Ult is just a boring click instead of a fun skillshot with better value in team fight !
    that's the meta get over it and it will be until there is a massive change. She is also top pick or ban you are not going to make her"better" only make her different.
    Color my life with the chaos of trouble

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aximundi View Post
    that's the meta get over it and it will be until there is a massive change. She is also top pick or ban you are not going to make her"better" only make her different.
    She can be different in a better way.

Still a lot of people care about the gameplay and the fun part, this is the main reason we play, not to get kills with a push of a button and be happy with it like idiots.. The skillshot part is what makes SMITE awesome, and this is why I started playing SMITE in the first place ('Same for many people).

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    I don't really care about her ult, there's plenty of gods with abilities that require no skill at all. Even some of the ones that do only consist of plonking down big aoe circles on the map.

What I would like to see improved however is her minions. I'd really like a selection on her target a bit like sun wukong's escape so when you cast your minions you can choose them to target either minions or gods.