Thread: DPS analysis of Physical builds for all Physical gods

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379

DPS analysis of Physical builds for all Physical gods

In my desire to learn itemization better I ended up making an item build DPS calculator. It takes into account god stats, like progression and attack speed, as well as steroids, like Tyr's physical power from his 3, but it ignores other abilities. All the builds are against 65 protections and are ordered in which items it is best to buy first (apart from boots and items that are forced to be included, in which case they are put first).

The program calculates every possible combination of offensive items and ranks them based on DPS. I have included builds with one or more forced items that are commonly used, like Dev Gloves, Jotunn's, etc. I also added builds with one less item in to show the dps when you take a defensive item.

Some interesting things cropped up. One is how good Qin's Sais is for just about any build, baring in mind that the Qin's damage is calculated against an average non-tank without any health items. Another is that you shouldn't always build Rage then Deathbringer, sometimes it is better to get Deathbringer before Rage.

I don't have web hosting at the moment so I can't make the builder public but one of the smite websites might be interested in it. For now if you have a build you would like to check post here and I will do it for you.

See the builds for all physical gods here

Builds people have asked for:

Warrior Tabi, Dev Gloves, Qin's, Asi, Brawler's, Titan's Bane on Hunters
    Warrior Tabi, Dev Gloves, Executioner, Rage, Deathbringer, Titan's Bane on Hunters
    Warrior Tabi, Transcendance, Asi, Rage, Deathbringer, Titan's Bane on Hunters

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Amazing job. If you have the time someday in the future you could add other things - penetration, lifesteal, crit chance, attack speed, movement speed, health, mana, attack damage to the stat list.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Good job man ! (y)

Forum Moderator Honoured AlexError's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Arm of the Law! Repped! First Class
    There is incomplete information: the enemies' health (Qin's) and protections (any penetration item).

It's not enough to give a DPS value, since you have varying protections and healths of enemies. Also, the Executioner applies 3 stacks - consider this, because DPS is limiting below 3 stacks.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

If you have any queries about moderation or any miscellaneous questions, send me a PM. If you want to leave feedback about a moderator, use this form. If you want to view the Code of Conduct, click here.

Remember to use the report function to direct the moderators straight to the post!

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexError View Post
    There is incomplete information: the enemies' health (Qin's) and protections (any penetration item).

It's not enough to give a DPS value, since you have varying protections and healths of enemies. Also, the Executioner applies 3 stacks - consider this, because DPS is limiting below 3 stacks.
    The enemy health for Qin's is an average carry, so it will do more vs a tank. Protections are again that of an average carry, i.e. 65. Items and abilities that gain stacks are averaged a bit so they don't get their full bonus but get the overall you would expect in a typical fight.

New Member Cupidhead googooberry's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 682
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Just wondering, for the Warrior Tabi, Transcendance, Asi, Rage, Deathbringer, Titan's Bane on Xbalanque did you (and if not can you) figure out the dps with his 1 active?