Thread: Arena Tournament!

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Arena Tournament!

Date/time: Saturday (11/15/14) 6:00 pm EST!!
    Type: 5v5 Arena - 6 ban
    Prize: 1st - 800 gems, 2nd - 400 gems, 3rd - 200 gems (per player, co-promoted by Hi-Rez).

The first 8 or 16 teams(if enough teams sign up we will allow up to 16 teams to have a guaranteed spot) to sign up will have a reserve spot (ill let you know w/ a reply via email), however, further sign ups will be taken into consideration if teams drop out or no show. So, if your late, sign / show up for possible subbing (I prioritize the teams there and ready to sub over sending emails out).

-Important Note (for the teams that get in): There will be 2 check-ins, so make sure to read the whole email I send you! If you fail in either 2 check-ins, you and your team will be subbed out.

Tournament process: We will no longer commentate each match.
    Step 1: Each team will be randomly paired with another to go head to head in a single elimination match (4 or 8 games, depending on the size of the tournament) Each of those 4/8 games will begin simultaneously with instructions on which team will be hosting and which will be joining.

Step 2: the same process will continue with the winners of the previous round until we get down to semi-finals (4 teams). The 2 losing teams will be put in the bronze match to compete for 3rd place and the 2 winning teams will move on to the finals.
    The finals is best 2 out of 3 (not single elimination).

-During the tournament, My partner Nalmeth and I will be commentating / spectating selective matches (to speed up the process) at twitch.tv/josh0035. However, we will make sure to include the bronze match as well as the finals, of course.

If you want to sign up your team, message me your team name, roster, and sub roster(max 3) at HardshellGaming@yahoo.com. You can find all the details/rules at the stream via panel. Good luck and thanks for reading.

-Group, practice, prepare, and bring your A-game!!!

New Member Cupidhead CharlieBerm's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Sound like fun if only I had a team to play with hahah. Maybe make a thread for people to make parties? Or if that's to complicated to keep track of this thread could be used as well as I sort of recruitment thread.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBerm View Post
    Sound like fun if only I had a team to play with hahah. Maybe make a thread for people to make parties? Or if that's to complicated to keep track of this thread could be used as well as I sort of recruitment thread.
    I am sure if you stop by the stream to ask, there are people from time to time that mention making / wanting to make a team. Just hit the follow button to be notified the next time I go live!

Achievements:
    bump......

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    i would be up if i had team ;p im too lazy to look for one :/
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Sent you email ! Hope we arent late

Achievements:
    Today!! at 6pm est!!