Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Nerf Her heal

Junior Member Cupidhead FlameOrBlade's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 69

Please Nerf Her heal

Her heal can heal all of her health easy and makes her impossible to lane against and even just general gameplay against hel is unbearable she needs a hardcore nerf.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 565
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    ehm she is like really squishy, have no real escape, and her kit kinda forces her to be close to her targets to be effective, so no she do NOT need a nerf

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Get weakening curse. I usually get like 1-3 on my enemies. And it is always the same drill. I duel 1,2,3, or 4 of them. I kill some of them and/or get away. They all get weakening curse. I spam to my allies to get heavenly agility, and they don't. It becomes almost 5vs4 / 4vs3 / 3vs2, and there is a low win rate after that.

However, I agree with you. Nerf hel's heal and every other heal, and get rid of weakening curse and stop making gods with 100% heal reduction.
    Last edited by KFire; 11-10-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Hel's heal is fine. Hel, as she is has a very very large learning curve. The reaction time to play Hel properly is pretty high... and you can still just burst her down in seconds.

If Hel needs anything, is a buff, not a nerf. And I don't think there is any god with 100percent heal reduction... except Odin.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by TenWildAbras View Post
    Hel's heal is fine. Hel, as she is has a very very large learning curve. The reaction time to play Hel properly is pretty high... and you can still just burst her down in seconds.

If Hel needs anything, is a buff, not a nerf. And I don't think there is any god with 100percent heal reduction... except Odin.
    ...and Osiris...and Change (1/2, can reach 110pc with items).

...and quite a few gods that can counter her with no heal reduction of their own. (most notably Anubis)

She does not need a nerf, she is too easily countered. She does not need a buff either, her healing is unmatched and damage underrated. Both of her passives boost damage (60MP + 1,2multiplier) in dark stance and sustain in light (MP5 + 1,2multiplier on heals).
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 11-10-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I get tired of people howling for nerfs. He Bo, Loki, now Hel. Every god has a weakness or a way to counter them, nerfing them is not the solution. That just spoils it for the masses to please the few who complain loud enough.

If you really have a problem with a god or struggle to stand against them, study them and you will learn a way to exploit their weaknesses.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    ...and Osiris...and Change (1/2, can reach 110pc with items).

...and quite a few gods that can counter her with no heal reduction of their own. (most notably Anubis)

She does not need a nerf, she is too easily countered. She does not need a buff either, her healing is unmatched and damage underrated. Both of her passives boost damage (60MP + 1,2multiplier) in dark stance and sustain in light (MP5 + 1,2multiplier on heals).
    You forgot Sobek too. And I am sure a few others. But that's the thing, the god themselves are capped at 50. You can get more with items, yes. Totaly.

I am aware of Hel's damage, I've had the unfortunate luck to run into a few good Hel's. But most of her damage comes from very close range. And to change from damage to heal, you have to press an extra button. While it's not a lot, Hel requires a lot of effort to be played good. And even good Hel's require them to be close to the enemy. Which comes out really bad in teamfights.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by TenWildAbras View Post

-Odin's ult (100%)
    -Zerqet's ult(100%)
    -Osiris's ult(100%)
    -Chang'e's 3rd
    -Sobek's 3rd
    -pestilence
    -divine ruin
    -brawler stick
    -weakening curse!!!!

Achievements:
    I post this on one guy's post saying to nerf her damage and now on this one saying to nerf her heal lol. LEAVE HER ALONE! She is not top pick nor usually banned. She is one of the gods more easy to counter. Of course if you have no clue how to play smite I am going to smash you 1vs3.
    My thoughts about healing reduction.
    Quoting myself
    100% healing reduction - 15%(increasing healing of rod of Asclepius) - 15% (heavenly agility) - 20% (hel's passive, if active(you need to wait 8 seconds for it to work if you are in dark stance. Not happening in a battle.) = 50% healing reduction. Since there are 3 items for healing reduction, I would also like another item for increasing healing, maybe a defensive one so sylvanus can use it.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    Also with hel is just don't die if you lose tower cause have to go back fine do it just do not feed hel otherwise she will pubstomp you she is only a great assest to enemy team if ahead is she annoying in teamfights yes but its called focusing someone for a reason
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark