Thread: a mute everything button

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220

a mute everything button

I find it very annoying when a player can constantly spam stupid crap! like retreat over and over, attack etc etc be careful!

You can mute the player and it stops game typed chat but does not stop them from spamming that crap!
    On top of that if one of your hi rez players name is smite 2012 you are one of those people shut up! its hard enough to escape a situation surrounded by five enemy players, without the peanut gallery constant popping that chatter in your ear.

People need to learn to say it once and then shut up! we don't need the every 2 second comments!

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    The Mute button for your sound is your new best friend
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    i feel it but sometimes some people have usefull things to say! and im not always reading what pops up!
    like enemy ult incoming or enemies incoming left right etc.
    its just the tards who spam stupid crap that u more than likely allready know like retreat or carful etc.

Junior Member Cupidhead Awesomenes4L's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    I know it's annoying, there's nothing you can do about this atm. Hopefully they will in the future.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 403
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    The mute button is great, the problem is only - as I said on my cast - that if somebody has something useful to say for once, you won't see it. I can't think of a way to somehow avoid that though, so that's just gonna stay one of those "too bad" things.

What I would appreciate however, is if the mute button would not only disable the chat-talk and voice-commands, but also anything else like VET, VEJ and VEL. Some people seem to find it funny to spam the living Hell out of those and even muting won't do anything. That's when I usually tell people to please stop it, but more often than not it won't do much, unfortunately. So maybe "mute" could be expanded, without me having to deactivate the master sfxs in my options? =3
    ~ My *SMITE* Stuff ~
    *SMITE*- And VG Journalist