Thread: I can't connect to Smite's Game Server, website, or forums intermittently.

New Member Cupidhead TheDannysaur's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 369

I can't connect to Smite's Game Server, website, or forums intermittently.

This issue pops up every once in a while. I have yet to figure out a reason.

I was in the middle of an assault game, and all of the sudden I just got kicked out. This has happened many times in the past. I have no idea what's going on. I am unable to connect to the server. On top of that I can't even connect to HiRez's site or the Smite Forums. My internet is running fine otherwise. There are no other websites that I cannot connect to, and I have no speed problems. I have voice chat running, and have even been able to stream through the event with no loss in quality.

I've contacted Smite support, and got a ton of runaround. I've tried everything. Opening the 1,000+ ports they want opened, reinstalling the game, a fresh windows install... I even thought it might be my network card and spent $90 on a new one to make sure I got something good. Support eventually just said, "it must be your firewall, anti-virus, or ISP."

Anybody have any ideas?

New Member Cupidhead WolveReaper's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 217
    I am having an issue logging in since 3 days ago! It says "Loading credentials" and then it takes me back to the log-in screen and says unable to connect to server!. Support hasn't helped and I am getting bored... ;-;

Bumpity bump

Still can't connect, even tonight