Thread: Two Skins and an Idea

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385

Two Skins and an Idea

So i thought of 2 skin ideas one for ymir and one for Aphrodite and i know your thinking ymir has too many skins already but. he dosent yet have a re-color you can buy with favor other then goldens ofcourse. I was thinking it would be called Glacier or something and instead his bluenessses is more white and solid ice like. i tested this on paint and it looks Nice to me. (kind of like the sylvanus recolor). And all his abilities look the same just more white and snowy. Second, i think this might have already been said but a Southern Bell Aphrodite in like a redish dress with the big ol but thing people wore back then. and her voice pack would be all old timey etc. and this idea isnt a god or skin idea. But i think maybe there should be some skins that you can unlock for doing something like getting a penta with the god or 3 triple kills in a game or something. maybe not skins but player icons idk something. sounds good to me.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DarkBunnies's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
    1) for ymir, recolor abilities dont change just gem skinned abilities. 2) i like the idea of the penta/triple kill thing, but i think it should be if you get a certain amount (a hard amount) because 1 penta and 3 triple kills r easy (not always, but in some instances...) cool ideas though!