Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: God ideas

New Member Cupidhead DarkRider79's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 319
    http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/12611 here you can see one of rostams art
    and yea he is a half god like Hercul

New Member Cupidhead Patchmanner's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered

God ideas

How about Hypno the Greek god of sleep, Thanatos's twin brother
    that would be cool

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 334
    I for one would like to see Shiva goddess of ice.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Ebonrook's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    I'd like to see Zhu Bajie (Pigsy) and Sha Wujing (Sandy) from Journey to the West, considering we have Sun Wukong.

New Member Cupidhead grimm12960's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Well as far as I know, there's not a single god or goddess associated directly with nature, plus there aren't that many Roman gods, so what about Ceres: Goddess of Nature. She could have moves like Rake Spear, or Entangle, or Ivy Bush. And also, I saw that, out of the five children of Geb and Nut, only 2 were in the game, even their mother isn't in the game! So how about adding Nut: Goddess of the Sky (moves like Astral Projection, or Aurora Borealis). Horus: God of Vengeance (moves like Khopesh Swing, or Falcon Summoning). Nepthys: Goddess of Rivers (moves like Riptide, or Flood). And of course, Set: God of Chaos (moves like Serpent Summon, or Void). Also, out of the twelve Olympians (But I'm going to include Hestia/Vesta & Hades/Pluto here to make 14) there's only 11, and if you include Demeter/Ceres like above, then that makes 12/14. I agree that Hera/Juno, goddess of marriage & family isn't that important, and throwing a wedding ring or something won't do much, but I think Hestia/Vesta could be a goldmine. Vesta: Goddess of Home & the Hearth, she could use attacks like Rising Flames, or Core of the Earth. I also think that on the topic of Norse Gods, Hel & Fenrir should have their brother Jormungand: The World Serpent, who could have attacks such as Venom Eject & Ouroboros. A great Mayan god would be Camazotz: God of Bats, who could attack using things like Shadow Bat, Vampire, Sacrifice or Reap. For Chinese deities, Fu Xi: Father of Mankind, could use attacks like Trap, Net or Clay Kiln. I've probably put down too many ideas here, but for Egyptians again, how about Thoth: God of Knowledge & Hieroglyphs, who could use divine words, like A'max or N'dah. I think that a whole Japanese pantheon would be cool too.

New Member Cupidhead LiberianLobster's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 387

God Ideas

I've done some research on gods myself and I think Astraeus, the Titan of space and galaxies, would be an awesome addition to Smite. I can see some really cool abilities with him.

New Member Cupidhead BrzydkiFred's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    I'm tired of Greek gods already, how about Japanese goods Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi. Slavic gods like Svetovid four-faced god of war, or Veles god of waters and the underworld, associated with dragons, cattle, magic, musicians, wealth and trickery.

New Member Cupidhead SuckMyOPness's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I'd love to see Verethragna [the Victor] (Persian god of war and victory), Vahagn [the Dragon Reaper] (Armenian god of fire), and Ahriman aka Angra Mainyu [the Destructive Spirit] (Persian god of death, destruction, yatta-yatta-yatta. More accurately though, assuming my sources are accurate, a god of malicious creation.)

[suggested title]
    (extra information)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Ebonrook's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    How about a Voodoo/Haitian pantheon. There's a lot to choose from - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_mythology

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mayan: Camazotz, Bat God of Night, Death and Sacrifice.
    Hindu: Garuda, Mount of Lord Vishnu (or Lord Vishnu himself, riding Garuda eventually with an ability).
    Japanese Pantheon please...