Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3-day Sales

Game Designer Follower HiRezDrybear's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 2,082
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience Points Party Person Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

3-day Sales

We've been running recurring sales for nearly 2 months now. These are sales where 1-4 individual items are discounted and placed in a bundle where you can buy them all together.
    What do you guys look for in a 3-day sale? Which 3-day sales have you liked so far? Do people really not think it be like it is, and truly in the end does it do?

Member Worshipper philosofaptor's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    hat do you guys look for in a 3-day sale? Which 3-day sales have you liked so far? Do people really not think it be like it is, and truly in the end does it do?
    No idea what this is supposed to mean.

I haven't bought anything in 3 day sales. If you want to make them more effective make the items all for one god, if you want to make them even more effective than that give people a choice as to which god it's for (aka, everyone has their main.).

Personally I've given up on this game because the current match making is so fucking awful so it makes little difference to me. Also, no one reads these forums, you should have posted in Smite Discussion.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Erm can you make your last sentence a little bit more English?

I like it, although I would like to see specific gods go on sale, not just skins and stuff.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Greetings,

Loving the game so far, and trying to collect all items.
    I am doing quite good collecting some items, but lack some which I won't be able to get anymore.

Maybe a 2014 skin and wards sale would be nice as a christmas, and new years present. Which would include all items of 2014.

If that is too much, can't you do a 2014 sports sale at the end of the year? Including all the soccer and OL skins and wards.

Which would be GREATLY appreciated by me, and I am sure by a lot of others. This will not only help the collectors, but also you guys by bringing in more money.

I understand the beta Ymir skin is gone, and accept that, but I would love the other skins, which I was unable to get because I was a week or two to late with discovering the game.

Thanks, Uzzgrock.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I dislike the fact that you wont benefit form the bundle if you already own one of the featured items

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Testicles's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezDrybear View Post
    We've been running recurring sales for nearly 2 months now. These are sales where 1-4 individual items are discounted and placed in a bundle where you can buy them all together.
    What do you guys look for in a 3-day sale? Which 3-day sales have you liked so far? Do people really not think it be like it is, and truly in the end does it do?
    Drybear go home, you're drunk.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Septikx View Post
    I dislike the fact that you wont benefit form the bundle if you already own one of the featured items

Totally agree here. It sucks why not give discount if we already own stuff in bundles ? You guys need to rethink sales

New Member Cupidhead CoffeeTroll's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Quote Originally Posted by Septikx View Post
    This and fact is re-color skins are to expensive anyway in terms of gem price so 100gems for a skin you can buy with favor is lame

Senior Member Honoured Messeery's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 834
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Why is the gods of war sale still going, it should have ended earlier than this. From 24th to 26th, its the 29th today and its still there.
    Inactive player. Will be back when smite gets better.

New Member Cupidhead darkgrievous423's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    A G.E.B.1 sale would be nice.Like space monkey hun batz,satelite ward skin and G.E.B.1
    CEEEEEEEEEELEBRATION !