Page 234 of 236 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2352

Thread: Rate the song above you! [Any Genre]

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    8/10 I really like Miracle of Sound.

Seems like my favorite Black Metal guitarist has a new project:

Here is another song that is quite different from the first:

@RamenFrog I highly recommend the whole album. It says your video is unavailable.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    EEEEK! Loud Music... Help Me! NO!!

Sorry... 3/10.. not a fan of rock, or punk, or whatever that is

How's that? another boyband song from me
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    hey, you got it to work this time. Now I listen to a variety of songs, but this is almost a complete 180 for me (but tolerable) 44/100

Here is one of my favorite tracks, I've memorized the lyrics (in english, though some disagree with some parts of the accepted translation) and regularly listen to it while im driving on longer trips.
    *Insert witty remark here*

Astatine is my spirit element

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

If we do not know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can not anticipate our future actions
    -anonymous American

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by theKeltz View Post
    hey, you got it to work this time. Now I listen to a variety of songs, but this is almost a complete 180 for me (but tolerable) 44/100
    Yeah, i did it on PC lmao
    What's a complete 180?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    What's a complete 180?
    In this context, it means it is basically the polar opposite of what I normally listen to.

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”

If we do not know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can not anticipate our future actions
    -anonymous American

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by theKeltz View Post

Here is one of my favorite tracks, I've memorized the lyrics (in english, though some disagree with some parts of the accepted translation) and regularly listen to it while im driving on longer trips.
    8/10 for that Soviet March.. it's good.. and well, it's not too loud for moi.. not enough for 9/10 cause No Lyrics that I could comprehend

This one is from another boy band I listen to.. next vid I post will be the last boyband I listen to btw, and from then I'll rotate to another one of their songs
    Mains:
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    Video unavailable for me. Gonna vote Keltz's music instead so 9/10. As much as I hated RA3 compared to RA2, the Soviet March is one of my favorite game osts.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurasai View Post
    Video unavailable for me. Gonna vote Keltz's music instead so 9/10. As much as I hated RA3 compared to RA2, the Soviet March is one of my favorite game osts.
    What did you not like about RA3? I generally liked it (though I also prefer the second) as the whole b-movie feel of it contrasted with the more serious tone that C&C TW took. It seemed to me to be a logical step from the silliness of Yuri's Revenge. But that is just my opinion.

-anonymous American

Achievements:

I guess it's cause a phone forum bug.. I'm not sure how to post videos via phone

Achievements:

Well... a pyromaniac song.. lyrics gave it a minus 1, but overall it's not that bad, for a loud song.. 6/10

Mains: