Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bakasura remodel

OldKaostic
    I also updated the original thread for you to show the images.

Senior Member Honoured SagaTheDragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodonite View Post
    You forgot Darksiders and Spawn and Bishamon.

Lol, he doesn't have an ounce of originality left.

if I can't play as classic Baka, I'm stopping playing altogether. I thought awful character design was only a problem of the female characters here. I was wrong. Everyone here has to look buff and cool and superheroic.
    Fine, see you later dude. Have fun playing a crappier game because you got butthurt over a design change. Doesn't make you like their playstyle.

Senior Member Honoured SagaTheDragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodonite View Post
    You know what, I hate current Cupid. He's the worst.

But I am so incredibly disgusted by how they ruined Baka, that I no longer will ever ask for a Cupid remodel. NEVER. I don't want Cupid fans to feel how I am feeling now.

PLEASE GIVE USTHE OPTION TO PLAY AS OLD BAKA, LIKE YOU DID WITH HADES PLEASE
    This post makes me wanna vomit out of disgust.

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
    I also updated the original thread for you to show the images.
    Thanks for that, i cant do it from my phone.

Senior Member Honoured SinDreadElla's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    To the people complaining about Baka's remodel:

Rant mode [ON]/[OFF]

If you have nothing better to say other than the fact that you dislike it, please just uninstall Smite like you said you're going to.

Do you even know that the Devs work hard on these remodels for FREE? All you have to do is pop into game and if you already have Baka, you'll still be able to play him. If this is LoL, they will probably leave you with the old model and put the new model as a skin on sale for 3000+ RP (Or 25 dollars) for a lousy skin (*cough cough* Pulsefire Ezreal) that doesn't even have a quarter of the effort put into designing it.

All you have to do right now is spend the free 400 gems you got from the free gem events to buy the Death machine skin (or Feaster during Easter) if you REALLY wanted the old Baka back.

And no, don't tell me that you seriously want the original old Baka back because that model is old and unpolished as heck that I'm glad it's going to be gone since it contradicts with the aesthetics of other god designs in this game.

Seriously I do believe that sometimes there are just waaaay to many self-entitled little @$%&s playing this game.

Rant mode [ON]/[OFF]

On the side note, while I do like the Baka remodel and that he is somewhat more accurate to the lore now, I still think the animation is clunky.
    Yes, I know that they clearly said "All arts and effects are not final" in the Devtalk but as a heads up for any Devs reading this, here is the small changes I'd like to see when it comes to the animation of the new Baka:

1. The leap animatiion is a bit too dull. I'll be honest here and I think many people will agree with me. I'd be perfectly happy if you remake the old little twirl animation while mid-air.
    2. Eat minion makes the minon disappear into thin air during the animation.
    3. It's probably because I'm not used to it yet (or the attack speed in the Devtalk is slow) but it looks a bit clunky to me. Especially when he activates Butcher blades. But I don't know, maybe it will be better with more attack speed.
    4. I think they really should make his teeth grow out massively during the ult instead of having a biting silhouette, like the picture from FMA that other people had already posted.
    Last edited by SinDreadElla; 10-09-2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: typo

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Ok he looks very much like Baraka but i must admit , I find him a lot more appealing now.

Although I adore the Feaster Bunny , which makes him hilarious , if the Feaster Bunny stays as he is im all in for that.

Senior Member Chosen BraidMyButtHair's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Just fucking say shit dude. No need to censor. And I don't think his teeth need to grow out. Like I said earlier, I saw the chest mouth thing and thought of Gluttony's mouth. He still has the tentacles doesn't he? Don't really need his teeth coming out.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tythoon View Post
    Ok he looks very much like Baraka but i must admit , I find him a lot more appealing now.

Although I adore the Feaster Bunny , which makes him hilarious , if the Feaster Bunny stays as he is im all in for that.
    It is.

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HEALZBLARG View Post
    I dont remember people complaining about bakas model
    People have been complaining about his model since open beta. The post get buried in the reddit comments but they are definitely there.

I really like this new model. Though I will miss how hilarious the old baka animations were. lol

Senior Member Prestigious DonaldX's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 10000 Experience Points
    One little thing we forgot to mention.
    He has a freaking backflip as his jump.

Senior Member Honoured Rhodonite's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Oh, the HiRez defense force is in full strenght here. That's cute. Official forums will always have hordes of fanboys who will defend any move the developers do, even if that move is kicking their faces.