Thread: Queing premade as 4-5 new players in smite is horrible

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Unhappy Queing premade as 4-5 new players in smite is horrible

I have, along with 5 friends, recently picked up and started playing Smite. We all find the game to has a fun twist on the moba genre. Moving from Dota 2, which we felt had a lackluster new player experience, we were looking forward to play the classic DOTA map (Conquest) aswell as Siege against similarly skilled players, as this had been possible in every other moba previously encountered (Dota 2, LoL and HoN). It may come as no suprise that we were dissapointed to say the least. Not only were we not allowed to play as a 5 man premade, or even 4 for that matter, in conquest, but when queing for siege the matchmaking was so broken that in 4 out of the 5 games we have played so far we were matched vs diamond ranked players.

Two of us bought the all Gods pack after playing a few games, thinking it would be a good idea, supporting Hi-rez and gaining some additional content at the same time. The more we play, however, the more we regret this decition. Our plans were all along to play some fun, strategic games together. As it turns out, however, our only chance to play a balanced match are Arena and Assault. Neither of us find Assault to be worth while.

Don't get me wrong, Arena is a ton of fun. I just wish i could share the rest of the game with my friends aswell.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    There's MM changes soon. Stick it out, push through the lower levels, and you'll be rewarded.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Yes, over the next couple of weeks they're going to be changing the Matchmaking system.

Also, you are able to queue for conquest (as a 5man premade), there's a separate queue for 5man parties.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3