Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Forum Game] Corrupt A Wish

Junior Member Cupidhead SetoSorceror's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Granted, But it breaks the next day (bad Luck Flareb00t)

I wish this wish was incorruptible.
    If I know you, and i see you, I will snipe your comment!

<3 Seto (Ps, you will never escape)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Granted, but in order to be incorruptible, it will have to remain a secret forever.

I wish I could control the weather.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    granted. you can only control it between the hours of 10:59am and 11:01am

i wish i could pull quotes from courage the cowardly dog whenever i wanted
    If you want assault to be balanced, you're playing it wrong.

You're mine now. Ymir will love you and squeeze you and call you george.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 610
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoSorceror View Post
    Granted, But it breaks the next day (bad Luck Flareb00t)

I wish this wish was incorruptible.
    a star shines down upon you as you make the wish. the god of wishing hears your plea, and in an rage fueled by technicalities, begins to begrudgingly fulfill your wish. but he pauses. he smiles. his wicked grin shines with a sickening glow, and he turns his pencil upside down. he erases wildly, and starts anew. a new text forms. shorter, defined. he giggles.

"You will have your wish, alright...but what did you wish for?"

as dawn approaches, you awaken to find yourself in your home, the ambient noise silent as an owl mid-flight. as you creep out your door, you notice a crimson speckle by your parent's door. you open it but to only find your father, covered in his own feces, silently gorging himself on your mother's now putrid flesh. in a tragic twist of fate, your father has gone insane due to his own genetics and a bad batch of drugs. you run, but your father hunts you down and pins you. he then stares directly into your eyes, silently mouthing your name. for an hour, nobody comes to your help no matter how hard you scream; and just as you are past the point of crying, past the point of sanity, your father passes out on top of you; his feces and your mother's flesh and blood mixing, pooling on your chest and face. you slowly push him off and call the police. you wait for them to arrive and they haul your father off to a facility. presumably, never to be seen again. your mother, on the other hand, is gathered up and placed, with respect, onto a gurney and off to a morgue.

you walk, shaken, out to your lawn. the world is bleak. colours are gone and all that's left is grey; your new family, your new caretaker. so dull, so broken. tears try to form but they can't - they're long gone, sipping at their own sorrows. every inch of you is shaken, nothing works. you try to form a thought, a memory, but it slips through the sieve of your mind. your neighbor approaches to console you, and she helps. you begin to tear in her arms. the grief can finally flow now, you'll be to terms with it soon.

A noise. a feeling. too rapid. you feel pain, and then you slip into silence.

you wake up some time later. a second? a minute? how long? too long? not long enough? was it a dream? are your parents alright?

a drip.

a drip falls on your cheek, you paw at it to collect your mind. you take a look.

crimson.

with horror you reel backwards. your neighbor, your crush; the poor girl you loved dearly has a splinter through her head. a board through her essence, her life quickly fading. her one working eye stutters, falling towards you. always falling, no longer receiving. she mouths: "why?", and she's gone like your parents.

you look backwards. your home is embers. a plume of haunting ash rises like the ghosts that is your reality. it's dead, and so with it your sanity. you grin, no longer knowing what else to do. it's gone. your family, your love, your security, your belongings.

you don't know what is happening. your head is spinning, your senses dull. was it the wish? all you asked for was an un-corruptible wish. but what had you wished for? was it riches? no. love? of course not. all you had asked for was an un-corruptible wish! WHAT WAS IT! I ASKED FOR A WISH AND....AND...

...and you earned it. you got to make an un-corruptible wish. you earned the wish you wanted.

but what had you wished for?

nothing.

and now you have just that.

nothing.

i wish i had a puppy.
    Last edited by Ekozz; 03-23-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Granted, but it tears up your house and bites you at every chance it gets.
    I wish I had 400 gems.
    I like gifs.
    Don't judge me.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    granted but you already own all the skins/icons/VPs

i wish i had world domination
    Ingame name: Onylight
    Proud Supporter of Cloud9 EU and Team Dignitas US!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    granted, its after the nuclear fallout

i wish i was an artist
    If you want assault to be balanced, you're playing it wrong.

You're mine now. Ymir will love you and squeeze you and call you george.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Granted but you are terrible.
    I wish I was rich.
    I like gifs.
    Don't judge me.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 610
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    EDIT: i wrote this for the 400 gems wish, but it works equally well for the "rich" wish! just change gems to bars of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCheesyName View Post
    Granted but you are terrible.
    I wish I was rich.
    you would regret the wish, if you had time to contemplate why.

a hole suddenly appears in the wall next to your head. almost as if by magic. soon after, a roar; a massive felling swoosh that punches you in the gut. almost as if it were a real man and you had just smacked its lady.

another hole appears, another roar. another throb of your heart.

the next hold appears in your shoulder. the pain almost registers in your brain a little, but it is soon overpowered by the roar. it shatters every bone in your arm, your ribs crack and puncture your organs.

meanwhile, 1 mile away, a lovely old couple is sitting in absolute fear of what is happening next to them. they see a bright green emerald, as large around as a quarter, materialize into existence. almost as quickly as it spontaneously forms does it spontaneously zoom (with a loud bang to accompany it) westward, towards an unsuspecting suburb. another one forms into existence, and flies off; starting super-humanly fast, and only getting faster as it rockets towards the settlement. another, and another. 400 times do these supersonic gems generate and decide, as if they had a mind of their own, to travel at mach 10 speeds towards the man named "MyCheesyName", who had foolishly wished for 400 gems.

the old couple get up after they realize the last gem had been birthed. they walk slowly, carefully, always looking back. they reach the destination of the emeralds. the see a demolished house, and a heap of all 400 gems sitting right outside the debris. apparently, they had stopped immediately after shooting their way through the entire house. they look up, and gasp. the wife faints, the husband catches her.

all that's left of the poor wish-ee is a puddle of his rendered skin, bones, and fat. too bad he didn't wish for soft feathers.

i wish that someone else on these forums (not me) died.
    Last edited by Ekozz; 03-23-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Takix's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Granted, but that person happened to be your best friend and brother.

I wish people in smite wouldn't bm most of the time.