Thread: Sylvannus PTS Potential Bugs

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385

Sylvannus PTS Potential Bugs

So far I have found that Sylvannus' 1st ability is able to remove backdoor protection on the joust map phoenix at the very least. As well as he is able to hit the joust tower outside of the range. Plus his autos can go over walls, however that may be intended I'm just reporting in case it is not. As well as Mercury made you look tooltip is unchanged in the gods viewing screen.
    Last edited by gamer5007; 09-28-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Verdant bloom's MP5 is bugged.

Plant one sprout and stand in its radius once it's sprouted. MP5 is fine. Now plant a second one a little to the side of it so that parts of their radii overlap. Stand in the overlap area.

1) No increase in previous MP5. This seems logical - they simply don't stack, so even if you stand in the radius of three blooms, you only get the bonus of one of them.

2) If you move out of the overlapping area and into just one radius, you lose all the bonus MP5.

So, let's say I have 2 rank 5 blooms near one another - each grants 20MP5, and I have a base MP5 of 12. If I stand in the radius of one bloom, I get +20MP5, so I get 32MP5. But then I stand in the radius of both, I still have 32MP5. So now - I move out of the overlapping area, but stay within range of just one bloom. I now have 12 MP5 - I don't benefit from the bonus. If from here, I move out of the range and back in - I get the +20MP5 again.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    So far I've only been able to test this in jungle practice and joust practice as custom matches keep crashing for me, but the magic protection debuff from sylvanus' 1 appears not to be applying, at least to ra bot. Any confirmation of this would be great.