Thread: More severe ban system required

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points

More severe ban system required

I am sick of this awful ban system smite has because obviously it isn't working smite has the worst community i have ever seen player would rather wine and blame others rather than help each other i have been playing for a while and i have only played ONE game were someone actually took the time to help someone maybe if there were a more severe punishment people would be less inclined to talk down to people seriously people back me up here

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    As you level up, this becomes less of a problem.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 453
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    Not true at all. I think it's actually the other way.

Senior Member Prestigious VarenWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class Veteran
    M8 you need to find people who you work well with and just ignore the people blaming you for being bad. Its just some people just get tired of losing constantly
    Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    Thomas A. Edison
    Join the Light Side to oppose the Evil Dark

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    im lvl 30 now but i think the problem is actually worse at higher lvls because when I was new i saw more people helping each other because they were also new and knew what it is like to not know anything

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    M8 you need to find people who you work well with and just ignore the people blaming you for being bad. Its just some people just get tired of losing constantly
    I see what your saying and by all rights i could just ignore them and play the game but like you said people get tired of constantly losing and if we the community help each other people will be less likely to lose consecutively but on the other side of that if i play a good game and everyone is doing what they are supposed to and we lose i have no problem with that it is part of the game.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    To be honest, I agree.
    I've lost so many conquest matches because some idiot thought he would bash on another character instead of playing (most of the time he's not doing too good either), and here I am getting my butt teamed because he was too busy typing while he should have been following up on my initiation.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

New Member Cupidhead GoFKyorslf's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    panlisear is right but after a few days as you level but hopefully before you pay for the game you determine that the game not only isn't worth paying into but its actually worth destroying . i am making new accounts just to throw matches because if i d/c every one will report me even if i log back in and i get deserter and not be able to play for a while on that account . FK this game and every one playing . its not like they can ban every proxy service in the world LOL

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374
    this account has had 1 match . i got 8 kills , zero deaths and 19 assist . we won . i had my good will dropped to 6% while some other guy had d/c the whole match and probably had zero goodwill dropped . i didn't bad mouth the guys who can't play or even ask them to pick any specific character or help me do anything . i knew it would be this easy to show how bad the player base is . here are some screen shots but you can look up the account in game if you don't believe me

and this is why you can't have nice things . people are people . if you can't get kills its my fault and if you die i should have done something different even if we win and i can pull my own weight