View Poll Results: Which idea do you like?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Idea 1#

0 0%
  • Idea 2#

4 40.00%
  • Idea 3#

1 10.00%
  • Idea 4#

1 10.00%
  • Idea 5#

1 10.00%
  • Idea 6#

3 30.00%
  • I have another idea which I'm going to share!

0 0%
  • I'm think Sobek passive is 'Fine' and I'm silly head.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Sobek Passive Idea Corner!

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Neat, however his 1 and 2 are still quite useless. I think even doubling the protections could be better.

Senior Member Honoured SagaTheDragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    What? Are you serious? His 1 is AMAZING. It's an escape, a fight starter, re-positions enemies. Even if you face someone with CC immunity it's extremely quick dash, It's saved me from Thanatos, Hades, many gods thanks to what is a pretty dynamic move.

His two is simply lack luster, it's a spin to win with a knockback. Good for actually escaping, terrible damage though.

So far what I found the consensus with smite twitch streamers is that he's good god simply stacked against Gods who just do it better. He's very viable casual, though tournament level requires a lot of attention.

Still, making it go up from 15 to 30 would make it better, I don't like the mechanics of attacking to get it since he's got such a slow attack speed and wasting item to raise it terrible, but it's still something.

Of course were here about his passive, and pretty much anyone who understands the game well enough knows it needs to be better. Lame passive is lame.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 558
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    He doesn't need a passive based on auto attacks. Half of his kit forces enemies out of melee range in addition to his low attack speed.

I would suggest something like this:

Tough Hide: Every second that Sobek is in combat, he gains (2 x Current Level)/10 (minimum 1) magical and physical protections as a stackable buff for 5 seconds (Max. 10 stacks). The stack duration refreshes while Sobek remains in combat.

This would provide 10 physical and magical protections after 10 seconds at lvl 1 up to 40 at lvl 20. it's still not as good as crit protections though.

Senior Member Honoured SagaTheDragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Good new everyone! Sobek's Passive has been altered!

Sobeks passive is mostly the same, except now it proc on basic attacks AND abilities.

My work is done =D