Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing msvcp100.dll

New Member Cupidhead SilverFlash's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSlice View Post
    Ok i found the solution at least for me so it appears that the problem isn't with the smite service. So I just downloaded the last update of the visual C++ 2012 from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30679
    If you are 32 bit download the x86 and if you are 64 the other one. BEST OF LUCK!
    Nope, didn't work for me. I tried everything on this thread already. Can't find any other solution anywhere else. It can't be a problem with my pc if it was everything else that requires this dll would have problems to but they are not. Counting on HiRez to find a fix and reply to this thread ._.

Forum Moderator Honoured AlexError's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Arm of the Law! Repped! First Class
    Moved to help and support.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

If you have any queries about moderation or any miscellaneous questions, send me a PM. If you want to leave feedback about a moderator, use this form. If you want to view the Code of Conduct, click here.

Remember to use the report function to direct the moderators straight to the post!

Support Tech Honoured HiRezLuongo's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlash View Post
    Nope, didn't work for me. I tried everything on this thread already. Can't find any other solution anywhere else. It can't be a problem with my pc if it was everything else that requires this dll would have problems to but they are not. Counting on HiRez to find a fix and reply to this thread ._.
    On your PC go to: Control Panel \ Programs \ Programs and Features \ Uninstall or change a program

Look for the following two items in this list:
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86)

Do you have both installed? If yes, what is the install date (this will be listed in the "Installed on" column next to the program)?
    Keep track of server issues and view server status here: Smite/HiRez Server Status

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Hey man, thank you for your help Luongo! I have 4 versions of the visual c++:

C++ 2005 installed on 5/11/2012
    C++ 2008 (x86) installed on 9/30/2010
    C++ 2008 (x86) installed on 8/2/2012
    C++ 2010 x86 redistributable installed on 5/11/2012

I hope this info helps you help me

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

Achievements:
    No problem! So it looks like you're missing Visual C++ 2012 which is now a pre-requisite for Smite as of the last patch.

Go into your Smite install folder, and browse to the REDIST folder:

On Steam: ...\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SMITE\Binaries\Redist

Standalone Launcher: ...\Program Files (x86)\Hi Rez Studios\HiRezGames\Smite\Binaries\Redist

Run 'UE3Redist_vs2012.exe' (as admin. right click -> run as administrator) from this folder to install the new VS C++ 2012 Prerequisite.

After this is done (and granted it is able to install), check your 'Uninstall a Program list" again and see if:

now exist on that list. If they do, you should be good to go! Try to launch Smite as usual.

Thanks!
    Keep track of server issues and view server status here: Smite/HiRez Server Status

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezLuongo View Post
    No problem! So it looks like you're missing Visual C++ 2012 which is now a pre-requisite for Smite as of the last patch.

Go into your Smite install folder, and browse to the REDIST folder:

On Steam: ...\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SMITE\Binaries\Redist

Standalone Launcher: ...\Program Files (x86)\Hi Rez Studios\HiRezGames\Smite\Binaries\Redist

Run 'UE3Redist_vs2012.exe' (as admin. right click -> run as administrator) from this folder to install the new VS C++ 2012 Prerequisite.

After this is done (and granted it is able to install), check your 'Uninstall a Program list" again and see if:

now exist on that list. If they do, you should be good to go! Try to launch Smite as usual.

Thanks!

Hey again man,

sorry but my windows 7 is shitty and "Windows Installer is not accessible" is the message I keep gettin (reason I can't install curse voice for example) - so this prevents me from executing successfully the UE.exe ... I know my pc sucks, but I never had such problem (last time the patch updated - hirez provided people like me with a "oldworkaround.exe" file that resolved my problem. is it hard to have a new version of this exe again please ?? haven't been able to play smite for 2 days now and it kills me

Achievements:
    Hello! That's not a good error to have. Is your Windows 7 install up to date?

Let's try this:

1) Open your start menu and search for: services.msc
    2) Hit "enter" to open the "Services" window
    3) Look for the "Windows Installer" service
    4) Right click it and select "STOP"
    5) Right click it again and select "Properties"
    6) On the "general" tab set the "Startup type" to "Manual"
    7) Hit "Apply" and then "OK"
    8) Now try to run the 'UE3Redist_vs2012.exe'' file again

If that does not work, I would try running through some of the other fixes listed here by Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/324516

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 you are a god man !!! a true ares among the hirez support personnel !!!! thank you thank you thank you ! your tip even allowed me to install curse voice and get me some gems !!! (bow) !!!! send me a csat questionnaire if you have any !!!!

New Member Cupidhead SilverFlash's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    It didn't work for me . I have both of it.

Edit: never mind. I uninstalled the 2012 and reinstall again and now it works

Achievements:
    Glad to hear it worked!