Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RevolverC Streams SMITE

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RevolverC's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Day 31 (10/13/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Starting the Monday stream with some more Conquest and Siege games. We're nearing the final stretch to reaching level 30! So if you'd like to give me some tips or God suggestions before I tackle on League play please come check out and visit the channel! As always, thanks for the support and for what I'm trying to do, it means the world to me.

Important Note

- Once I reach my goal of level 30 I will be giving away 800 GEMS ($15.00 value) to TWO viewers! The only stipulation for having a chance to win is to be following the channel and to be present the minute I hit level 30. I suspect on hitting level 30 on Friday, so be sure to come to the channel for your chance to win!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I've never much watched brandon, but i always see bm on him for frivelous bans.

Day 32 (10/17/2014)

- (10:00 AM PST) Starting the Friday morning with some Legend of Grimrock 2, then at (3:00 PM PST) we will finish up the grind to level 30! Today is the day for the GIVEAWAY so if you'd like a chance to win 800 gems all you need to do in order to have a chance is to be following the channel and be present the MINUTE I hit level 30! If you'd like to give me some tips or God suggestions before I tackle on League play please come check out and visit the channel! As always, thanks for the support and for what I'm trying to do, it means the world to me.

Important Note!

- As mentioned there will be a GIVEAWAY today, at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time I will finish up the grind to level 30 and begin the giveaway. I will be giving away 800 gems to TWO viewers, the only requirement that you need in order to have a chance to win is to be following the channel and to be present the minute I hit level 30. Good luck to everyone participating and let's have fun tonight!

Day 33 (10/18/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Starting the Saturday night with some Smite Conquest / Siege games and then kicking it off with my first League games! Congratulations to our giveaway winners, it was a fun night with lots of laughs to be had as well as a big announcement at the end! If you'd like to give me some tips or God suggestions before I tackle on League play please come check out and visit the channel! As always, thank you everyone for the support and for what I'm trying to do, it means the world to me.

Important Note!

- I am hosting an upcoming AND ongoing tournament starting 10/25/2014 (Next Saturday!) Details can be found HERE if you'd like to participate in the upcoming event. As I said this will be an ongoing thing EVERY Saturday, I hope to see everyone there!

Day 34 (10/19/2014)

- (2:30 PM PST) Half stream this Sunday afternoon, going to just relax and play some Wasteland 2 and end the stream with some viewer games. Be sure to sign up for the upcoming AND ongoing tournament I will be hosting, information can be found HERE. At the end of the stream I will be doing some SMITE trivia questions to secure a spot into the upcoming tournament. As always thank you everyone for the continuous support for my stream, let's get rockin'.

Day 35 (10/20/2014)

- (1:45 PM PST) Kicking the pre-stream off early with some Wasteland 2. At 3:00 PM PST I'll be grinding more games on League play and hopefully qualifying my 10 games. At the end of the stream I'll be playing some more viewer games and hyping up the Upcoming and Ongoing 1v1 Tournament that I will be hosting THIS Saturday. It's not too late to sign up! Cut off date for applicants is Tuesday as names will be finalized and drawn for the brackets. Thank you everyone for the continuous support on the stream, it means a lot to me <3. Let's GO!

Day 36 (10/21/2014)

- (2:40 PM PST) Tuesday Fright Night is here! Kicking the stream off early with a League game to see my placement followed by some spoopy games. This week we have Kraven's Manor, The Cat Lady, and I Have No Eyes And I Must Scream, because I didn't get to do them last week. Week 1's Battle For Mount Olympus Bracket is UP! So if you'd like to check out the brackets here they are. If you'd like to sign up for Week 2's Battle For Mount Olympus please sign up now! This will be an ongoing tournament. As always thank you guys for the continuous support, let's go!
    Last edited by RevolverC; 10-21-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Day 37 (10/24/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Friday is here which means we kick off the weekend with some more League Conquest games! I'll be playing league games for the majority of the stream and ending it off with some viewer games. Be sure to check out the stream Tomorrow(!) for Week 1 of Battle For Mount Olympus an upcoming AND ongoing 1v1 tournament that I will be hosting every Saturday. If you are interested for signing up for week 2, please sign up now! Thank you guys for the continuous support it means a lot, lets start the streaming night .

Day 39 (10/27/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Monday Night Smite is upon us and we're kickin' off the day with some Conquest games / Viewer games. Battle For Mount Olympus Week 1 was a success, and a winner was crowned. As we prepare for Week 2 on November 1st results, Top KDA and most picked / banned champions will be posted through-out the week. If you'd like to sign up for the next week please sign up! Sign ups are always available. Thank you for the continuous support for the channel, it means a lot to me. So lets start the streaming night

Day 40

- (3:15) Tuesday Fright Night is here and we're kicking it off with some Pumpkin Massacres! I'll attempt, try and most likely fail to carve my pumpkin for halloween co-staring The Girlfriend. After the pumpkin massacre I will be playing Stanley Parable and finishing the night off with The Evil Within. So come down for some girlish screams and intangible cursing. Thank you all for the support of the stream and the channel it means the world to me.