Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: RevolverC Streams SMITE

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RevolverC's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Day 15 - (9/22/2014)

- (2:58 PM PST) Starting the Monday night stream with some more SMITE. If you'd like to give me some tips, tricks, or suggestions about SMITE please feel free to check out and follow the channel! I DO take God requests, if you'd like to see me play your favorite God, please tell me! And as always, thanks for the support, it means everything to me.

Disclaimer:
    If you are looking for professional play, this is NOT the stream to be watching! Just looking to entertain and have some fun with my viewers while learning a thing or two about SMITE.

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverC View Post
    Post Message
    Thank you for the correction As4mo3, I've been so use to calling characters 'champions' that it just becomes second nature to me. But I will start calling these characters Gods, for that is what they are and I don't want them to Smite me with their fury.
    You're welcome. And nice puns
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Day 16 (9/23/2014)

- (7:45pm PST) Starting this stream FOUR AND A HALF HOURS LATE. I'm so sorry! Anyways starting the Tuesday night stream with some Conquest games! Please feel free to check out the channel if you'd like to give me some tips, tricks, or suggestions. If you have a favorite God that you'd like to see me play please tell me! I play any role / God. As always thank you guys for supporting the channel and the stream with your follows, it means a lot to me.

Day 17 (9/24/2014)

- (11:05AM PST) Starting a short morning stream with some Smite. Continuing the road to 30 with some more Conquest games! Feel free to give me any tips, suggestions or helpful advice and if you have a favorite God that you'd like to see me please just tell me! I play any role / God. As always thank you guys for the support and love, let's make this Wednesday morning a good one.

Day 18 (9/26/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Starting the stream with some Conquest games. Reaching the final stretch to level 30! Feel free to give me any tips, advice, or God suggestions! I do play any God, so if you'd like to see me play your favorite God, type it in the chat and say hello! As always, thank you for the support and love, let's get this Friday stream started.

Day 19 (9/27/2014)

- (2:58 PM PST) Starting the Saturday night stream with some Conquest games! Nearing level 30! Feel free to give me any tips, advice, or God suggestions! I do play any God and any lane! So if you'd like to see me play your most favorite God, please type it in the chat! As always, thank you for the support of the channel I really do appreciate it, let's have a good Saturday Night!

Day 20 (9/28/2014)

- (2:50 PM PST) Starting the Sunday night stream with some more Conquest games! Nearing the end of my quest to 30! Feel free to give me any tips, advice, or God suggestions! If you'd like to watch me play your favorite God, please! Tell me in chat, say hello and enjoy the stream. As always, thank you for the support of the channel and the love you've been showing me. It means a lot.

Important Note!

- Once I reach level 30 I will be giving TWO viewers 800 Gems! So if you're in the channel and follow me, you are eligible for this give-away!

Day 21 (9/29/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Monday night stream starting with some more Conquest reaching closer to my goal to level 30! Feel free to give me any tips, advice, or God suggestions! If you'd like to watch me play your favorite God, please type it in the chat! I'm not limited to one role. As always, thank you for the love you've been showing me and the channel, it means a lot.

Important Note!

- Once I reach level 30 I will be giving TWO viewers 800 Gems! The only stipulation being that you need to FOLLOW the channel and be present in the channel once I reach level 30. Once I hit level 30 I will be giving away 800 Gems to TWO viewers.

Day 22 (9/30/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Tuesday night stream is starting! But it's a special night. Today marks the day of the upcoming month of October, meaning that every Tuesday this month I'll be playing horror games! So this is not going to be a Smite stream today, however on Friday I'll be resuming my grind to level 30. So, if you'd like to see me scream like a girl, curse profusely, or if you want to suggest one of your favorite horror games to me for next week, please check out the channel! As always thank you everyone for supporting what I do, and for supporting the channel. It means a lot.

Important Note!

- Once I reach level 30 I will be giving TWO viewers 800 gems! The only requirement for having a chance to win is to be following the channel and to be present the minute I reach level 30 on my account. Once I hit level 30 I will be giving away 800 gems to TWO viewers.

List of Games I'll be Playing Today:

- Five Nights at Freddy's
    - Among the Sleep (GOG)
    - Lone Survivor (GOG)
    - The House 1&2
    Last edited by RevolverC; 10-03-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Day 23 (10/3/2014)

- (3:00 PM PST) Friday is here! That means some more SMITE Conquest Games and giving my impressions on the new patch! If you'd like to watch me play your favorite God please suggest it I'm open to suggestions, tips, and tricks. As always thank you everyone that continues to watch and support my channel, it means a lot to me.

Important Note!

- Once I reach my account to level 30 I will be giving TWO viewers 800 GEMS! The only requirement for having a chance to win is to be following the channel and to be present the minute I reach level 30. Once I hit level 30 I will be giving away 800 gems to TWO viewers.
    Last edited by RevolverC; 10-04-2014 at 04:18 PM.